NEW!


On March 29, 2021, I had a vision, one of the largest I have had to date.

But I must preface it with a brief story. The previous day, March 28th, I released a word from the Lord and stated I had kept it to myself for ten days. This was because of the strength of it. My reason for releasing it at last is an interesting story, but that evening, a photo came into my view that confirmed that word. I am not free to share it, but let’s say it involved a government figure and the image of a hyena. Only God could be so specific.

This vision was a result of my obedience. I don’t say that to build any high image of myself. I say it so you will know that sometimes obedience is required before you can do the next thing God has for you. Rarely, does He give the entire map with each step marked. Usually, we must take one step to see the next one. In this way, though the Lord did speak to me over those ten days, it was not the same. I could tell He was peeved. Trust me when I say obedience is far better.

In this vision, received the following morning, I saw large metal letters fall onto a metal surface and heard the sound of them landing, loud enough it shook me awake. The words that fell said the following in HUGE 3-DIMENSIONAL CAPITALS:

"NEW! NEW MEDIA! NEW KNOWLEDGE! NEW INVENTIONS!"

NEW was larger than everything else and in bold black print. I was struck by the size of it and instantly overwhelmed by the presence of God. God is about to do something HUGE. We must remove the limits from our thinking.

He said: NEW York will no longer be known for gangsters, fraud, and starlets but it will be the center of a NEW move of my glory.

NEW MEDICINES! NEW CURES!

"He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him." (Daniel 2:22)

NEW REVELATION. NEW LIFE.

NEW times, NEW seasons, NEW era. NEW government. NEW laws and the dissolving of old ones and those [laws] that I did not and would not ever mandate.

Behold I make all things NEW.

"And I saw a NEW heaven and a NEW earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea." (Revelation 21:1)

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things NEW. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful." (Revelation 21:5)

NEW United Kingdom. The enemy has tried to divide and destroy this great [state]. From the royal family down to the common worker. But I will UPTURN, UPROOT, and UPEND. There will be a great UPHEAVAL of what has been set in place.

He stopped here and corrected wrong thinking. "I did not come to destroy the law but to fulfill it. I seek not to tear down the past but to create something NEW that will honor history and fulfill it." (Mt 5:17)

He then continued.

NEW life breathed into senior citizens. I will fulfill dreams they've held, some since their youth. I will fill nursing homes with my presence and even empty some. Great miracles will take place there. I will marry the young with the old in conversation, in understanding. A nation prospers that cares for its elders.

NEW interest in animal transportation, horseback riding, rodeos and the like. People will get OUT, go OUT, and be OUT for health and enjoyment.

I will breathe NEW life into small businesses. Some that have folded will return, resurrected and revived. I will repopulate them. NEW restaurants, NEW shops, a wave of NEW creativity. I will give businessmen and businesswomen NEW ideas and NEW ways to implement them. They will have a fresh wave of hopes and dreams that I will fulfill.

NEW light on old subjects. NEW interest in study and NEW solutions to old problems from young minds infused with my strength and wisdom. NEW studies that will bring NEW knowledge and NEW understanding. NEW methods of teaching will spawn NEW careers.

NEW adventures. NEW desire for travel. NEW destinations of travel will open up. NEW methods of travel. NEW experiences with cultures, the greeting of cultures and a mutual understanding.

NEW friendships and NEW families. NEW fruitfulness and NEW fertility. I will open the womb and heal it. Couples who have struggled to conceive will have many children. But also NEW families for the forgotten, the unborn, NEW love for abused children and orphaned children. Adoption rates will soar.

NEW finances. NEW wealth. NEW jobs. What I have begun in you I will make sure can be completed. Money will not be an issue. I will fund what I create. NEW currency. NEW coins. NEW ways of transfer. I will heal your wallet. I am the God of more than enough.

NEW geological discoveries. NEW fossil fuels. NEW ways of mining. NEW gemstones, more gemstones. More gold. More silver. More iron ore. The depths of the earth are mine and its secrets mine to reveal.

"And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel." (Is 45:3)

And I WILL reveal it. I will reveal things the likes of which will astonish man. NEW discoveries. NEW profits of the earth, for the earth. The abundance of the seas are mine. The seas will churn and cast up her secrets. NEW species of fish and mammals. NEW bird-life on the islands. NEW treasures in faraway places, hidden for millennia.

NEW historical discoveries. NEW truths about the past and a realignment of truths. Irrefutable evidence of those who lived and what happened to them. NEW love for the Holy Land. A NEW Jerusalem, not as I will make her, as my bride, but not as she now is.

NEW Asia. I love my people there. They have endured [hardship] more than anywhere else. I will give them freedom to worship and restore her reputation. She will earn respect again and be reformed, in government, in methods of business. I will do a GREAT work.

NEW waterways. NEW rivers in unusual places. NEW environments. NEW ecosystems. NEW creature interdependence.

NEW sounds. NEW popularities. NEW artists with a heart for my ways. NEW worship that will honor the old but hold a NEW fresh wind of my Spirit. NEW songs with the heart of the old, a NEW generation honoring those that established it.

NEW respect. For yourself, for your government, for your people, for your gifts, for what I've given you, for what I've given others. There will be given a choice to step into the NEW THING or to fade away. I will give NEW LIFE to what has gone before, to those that have established and founded and built. I make ALL THINGS NEW, what has been and also, what comes next. Death is reserved for the workers of iniquity.

My grace is great. My mercies are NEW every morning. My faithfulness knows no bounds. My justice never faileth. My judgment is always righteous. I am IN all things, and I am FOR all things, and in me do all things subsist. I am the light and the rain and the river of life and the life of the cells. I set all things in order with my words. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I created it, and if need be, I will destroy it.

But I WILL NEVER ignore a single prayer. I WILL NEVER fail to answer faith. And I mistake no one for what they are not.

I am God of this hour and God of the future. God of the abundance. God of plenty. I am God of all, believers and non-believers. The difference is, one who believes can see my hand at work. One who doesn't will not, nor even know what they are missing.

Behold I do a NEW THING, many NEW things. Now, in this time, I work a miracle that no one else can work or men can even fathom. Yet, I WILL work it, and Oh how great it will be.

Here, I paused with a question, “What if people say, ‘It sounds too good to be true.’"

He replied: How do you define TRUTH?

I am TRUTH. Outside of me, there isn't TRUTH. I am the TRUTH, the WAY, and the LIFE. All else is a lie. It is deception.

You have grown used to the lie. You have believed the lie for so long you don't have a view of anything else. Walk around in the dark long enough and your eyes adjust to it, but never does it become light.

My people were promised a land of milk and honey WHILE it was still filled with giants. I did not say I would not help them conquer it. I did not revoke my covenant with Abraham because I was unaware of the situation. I knew who lived there and what they believed, I knew them down to the thoughts and intents of their hearts, long before I asked Abraham to go there by faith. (Ex 3:8)

I knew what was up ahead, what battles most be fought, to secure the promise, and sent him to that land anyway. Notice how I prospered him there in the face of iniquity. Notice how I saved his nephew, Lot.

Notice the abundance of my people Israel when they left Egypt. They did not crawl out, begging, they walked away with all the gold and silver and fine things. They didn't need them in the desert. They needed them in the land of milk and honey that I'd promised they would own. (Ex 3:22; Ex 12:35)

They chose to use them to build a false god. They took the prosperity I gave them, my TRUTH, and cast it into an inanimate object, a lie. They worshipped a lie, while standing in the desert where TRUTH had brought them. With the memory of my mighty acts of TRUTH still fresh in their minds. They crossed a great body of water on DRY LAND because of TRUTH, I AM well able to drain oceans and empty seas, but they kissed the calf, the lie, in obeisance.

Behind them was slavery. Ahead was the promise. They chose to speak a lie, to worship a lie, when there with them I AM TRUTH.

Redefine TRUTH. I AM TRUTH. NOTHING is impossible with me, and all of what I do is TRUTH. It is never "too good to be true" when I am involved in it. Instead, it BECOMES TRUTH. Nothing, nowhere I have placed my hand is a lie, and no work I set my hand to will fail or come up short. The only distance to be scaled is in your thinking.

I am ALL GOOD. I am ALL TRUTH. I AM ALWAYS.

“The goodness of God endureth continually.”(Psalm 52:1)

“Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.”(John 17:17)

“And, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” (Matthew 28:20)

Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments