These UNITED States


The morning of December 11, 2020, I heard God speak the following:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Declaration of Independence

Did you think Mr. Jefferson came up with this line on his own? He didn’t even believe it or fully practice it. I wrote that line. I wrote it, and I define it. All men and women are equal because I said so. All men and women are given the right to ETERNAL life, to HEAVENLY liberty, and the pursuit of MY happiness. No man or demonic power can rewrite this statement and make it mean anything less than what I intended.

It is a covenant between me and you, sworn in the blood of those who fought for it.

As Abel’s blood cried out to me from the ground, the blood of those who have died for these UNITED States is continually before me. They are not statistics. Not one has been forgotten. I know them all by name. I was with them when they died, and I will not let what they’ve given for LIFE, LIBERTY, and HAPPINESS be torn down and sacrificed to Baal.

I needed these UNITED States for my people Israel. I needed an ally for the future, in that day, so I created it. I did it through men and women who prayed and believed, imperfect vessels, made righteousness through My blood. I did it as an example of UNITY. It’s there in your name, and every time you say it, you call it forth.

“Be UNITED, States! Be UNITED, States!”

As I changed Abram’s name to Abraham to signifying what I would do in him, I have given you a name of significance. I am behind the choosing of that, too. Unity has always been my desire. I created woman from a man’s side so they would forever be UNITED. Man cannot change that. I spoke of my desire for UNITY in the church many times. Did I not say, “Where two or three are gathered in my name, I will be among them?” (Mt 18:20) Why do you think that is? Because there is great power in UNITY.

The enemy knows this and seeks to divide you, to tear apart what I have built. You thought men built this nation on their own. Men built it WITH ME standing behind them, and men rebuild it now WITH ME standing on these shores. Praying men and women call it forth, citizens of heaven and citizens of these UNITED States, some citizens from other places, who know the power your UNITY contains.

My hand isn’t shortened that it cannot save. What I have joined together, I will not allow to be torn apart (Mt 19:6) and in so doing, dishonor those whose blood cries out or those whose prayers, from many generations, still speak in my ears.

Having done all to stand, keep standing, keep calling forth UNITY and watch deliverance come.

Image: Declaration of Independence, Wikimedia Commons


"I needed the United States to form. I needed this nation for Israel." READ-> God Writes History.


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com

Comments