![]() |
| "This has changed my thinking." |
WE NEED NEVER worry about the timing of anything. God is longsuffering. He is patient.
He has given us His nature. Whenever we feel rushed, frustrated, we can worship and find all we need to endure. A Jew with 7 children was asked by a Gentile why he had 7, and he said because G_d commanded man to fill the earth; and the more children we create, the more of Him people see. Who do people see when they listen to you fuss? What picture does your impatience present? I’m back to the IDF soldier being held by Hamas, in this. He thought to escape then prayed and knew Hashem was patient, so he could show restraint. This has changed my thinking.
And now the father who quoted the story in Luke 10:27 without knowing it. The Gentile asked him what was the one thing in the Torah he lives by, and he replied, “To love one another with all your mind, all your heart, all your soul,” a smile on his face, his children playing around him.
This isn’t about numbers. I have one daughter and no regrets for that. I am not called, either, to nursery-work or kids’ church teaching. But there is Jesus who blessed the little children and told us to be like them (Luke 18:17). In their trust, is what He meant especially. And trust requires patience to see answers. It is harder when pain is involved. I’ve been there and begged God to remove it. He will eventually. Until then, others inspire me.
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.” (Luke 18:17)
----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.suzannedwilliams.com
www.feelgoodromance.com


Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me your thoughts on what I have written. God bless!