Cannot

"He is why."

THERE ARE things that cannot be put into words. Things God reveals, which are known in how He reveals them, but they cannot be spoken. I have had many of these given to me, and in tears, am so grateful. So many wonderful Truths that I wish I could express.

What I’ve learned in them for you is to encourage you to seek Him. Unless we seek, He will not be found. The Gentile church teaches this but seeks Him as Gentiles. There is missing the heart of the Jew, and I cannot give that to you because it comes solely from Him, King of the Jews. I speak of Jesus the Christ. He is Jew. All things Jewish, all things Israel come from Him. Until you see this, until you see the Jews, there is a portion of the Gospel lost to you.

Observance must be made impartial. None of our “doctrine”, what we think we know, must not be injected into it. No opinions or corrections, and especially not judgmental prayers. Head shaking. Jesus weeps for His people. He weeps for His children.

Now, which of these is the church? Which is Israel? Truth is, we don’t know. We assume. A LOT. We have to stop.

This past weekend, they mourned the destruction of 2 temples, Tisha b’Av, fasting in prayer. Blaming themselves for it. “Hashem has no place to live now” is their thinking. Thousands gathered, weeping and singing. Then in a video, a man, a Jew, with a New Jersey accent said, “God has no building, but He has a place. His place to live now is you.”

We applaud. We have to stop. We’re not Christians, originally a derogatory word, in order to judge Jesus’ ancestry. He isn’t Gentile. He’s a son of David. Son of Abraham. Matthew 1:1. He grafted us into His roots. Not to reform the roots but to reform us. We’re who needed changing to be more like Him.

We call ourselves part of the covenant of Abraham, who is a Jew, because of the words of the apostle Paul, who is a Jew. Then we make Jesus blue-eyed with Gentile features and form tremendous art. Talented but wrong. Then there comes one who gets ir right and so few see.

God sees. God hears. He alone knows the heart.

The devil, devils, know nothing.

What God destroyed we’ve returned into orbit. I’m shooting this down. I will never stop shooting this down. There is no demon (hate that word) putting thoughts in your ear. I heard this said. Nor are they inventing evil words. Your thoughts come from what you see and what you hear. Evil words are any words spoken in sin.

The Jews know this. Oh, there are many who don’t follow the religious ways of Judaism, but they know they are Israel. They speak Hebrew. And there, you have it. A language formed many thousands of years ago continues to be spoken, continues to be taught to their children, from the earliest age. Father and mother continuing its beauty.

They are faithful in the raising of their children, to pour into them Truth and Presence. Though they sometimes don’t see these words clearly, over and over again, they say, “God is living.” “He is good.” “He is faithful.” “He is love.” “Love one another.” “Help the poor, the troubled.”

And to them God does miracles.

Recently, a boy was lost. His family had taken a hike to remember their history. Despite much searching overnight, no one could find him. Then a man had a remembrance of the Scriptures they had studied that Shabbaat. Deuteronomy 6:8-9 “And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.” He knew G_d said if they would pray … So he gathered together with the children of those searching and recited childhood prayers, commonly taught. He believed G_d would hear and the boy be found. Just as they finished, word came the boy was unharmed.

And all celebrated. G_d heard. G_d answered. Give thanks to Hashem, for He is good, for His kindness endures forever.

Where are we as the Gentiles in this? Some believe in answers. Many don’t. Too many die of illnesses, of cancer, when God heals. Many of those give up, worn down by pain.

I have stood there. If not for Jesus, if not for my loving Father giving Him to me, I’d be dead. I was diagnosed, tests were run, it was called impossible. I’m totally healed. I should be dead, but I’m not. It’s more than I can express in words. And we’re back to that. There’s too much to say. Too much of His goodness seen in my gaze. I’m not confused by the questions, the hows and whys. The why nots. I can’t fully tell you why, in the right words.

But I’m in love with a Jew. With the Jews. With you. He is why.

Photo by Kateryna Hliznitsova on Unsplash


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.suzannedwilliams.com
www.feelgoodromance.com

Comments