We

"He is They, and we are Them, and They are with us. There is no separation."

We are a “we.” I am no longer an “I,” but it is “we,” me and God together. He takes my side on all things, and I take His. Within me, consuming all of me, is the Holy Spirit and the Son. Surrounding me, upon me, is the Father’s breath. I am not only no longer alone, I am no longer my own. I am no longer part of darkness, no longer part of sin and death, because They will not let me go. As they are light and joy and peace, so also am I.

We have been disconnected from the devil’s work. Me because They have never been part of it in the first place. Such is our unity. Such was Christ. Jesus lived as a man, setting aside the power of His deity, but not the “we.” He looked like a man, talked like a man, but listened to the Spirit and spoke like the Father. He was we. And even when He faced the cross and the death of His flesh, His “we” guaranteed He would always be.

He took on sin, having not sinned, but as the perfect sacrifice carried it for men, then the “we” of the Spirit consumed all of it in fire and breathed new life into His flesh, raising Him up perfected. He is They, and we are Them, and They are with us. There is no separation.

We need not suffer condemnation because They don’t. We need not suffer sickness and disease nor worry about accidents nor illness because They have none of that in Them. We need not worry about money nor finances nor paying for anything because They have so much that the walls of Heaven are made of gems.

They are in us and upon us and around us every minute of the day. Whether night falls or day breaks or seas rise or governments crumble, though wars threaten, and people speak out persecution, we stand firm in victory because we are with They. When we speak, we sound like They. Not “I,” not me only, but my words are Theirs and Their presence fills it. It is not simply my actions that follow, but though the motions may be by my choosing, it is Their power which operates in me, and my faith, my trust is in Their completion of what They have promised.

Because from now until He returns, because Papa says so and the Spirit wills it, we are we, and even afterward, when They bring us into eternity, for every minute until then and after then, nothing can separate us. Nothing can make us not “us,” for we are “we” now. I gave me to He to become we and as us, live my life always filled with Them.

“Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? … Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:35, 37-39)

*I had this realization from a pair of headphones. At times, they become DISCONNECTED from the computer signal and no longer transmit sound. In this manner, but PERMANENT, I am DISCONNECTED from the enemy and the work of the enemy because I am forever CONNECTED to God.

Image by CheyBarth95 from Pixabay


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.suzannedwilliams.com
www.feelgoodromance.com

Comments