Live Well

"I WILL LIVE WELL."

I HAVE DECIDED to live well. I’m done settling for less than what Jesus has provided. I refuse to accept any physical affliction for any reason. Not short-term memory loss, as if that’s part of aging. I refuse loss of hearing because that’s “just how it is.” I refuse to pour one more dime of my money into an eye doctor. If Jesus healed the blind, again and again, then there is no reason He will not heal me. He has already healed me of so much. I was diagnosed with frontal lobe atrophy as the source of my migraines. I have had no migraines since then. That was 2 years ago. He restored the cartilage to my knees. They no longer pop and creak when I walk.

This seems like a huge point of faith, but Jesus is not stopped by the size of our faith. One father brought his son to Jesus, and when Jesus asked him about his faith, he cried out, "Help thou my unbelief." Do you know what Jesus did, after hearing that response? He healed the father’s son. And do you know how much faith the man had then? A lot! That father’s lack of faith did not stop Jesus’ compassion to heal.

Jesus turned no one aside because of the strength of their faith. The disciples’ faith was non-existent when they were caught in the storm on the lake. Jesus calmed the wind and rain anyway. He did this again, another time, when He came walking to them upon the water. And He lifted Peter up from the waves, when doubt took over and he began to sink.

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” (Acts 10:38)

Stop standing in bondage to the effects of sin and death that Jesus died and rose again to defeat. Whatever the medical diagnosis is, JESUS WILL HEAL IT. His blood is enough. But until I put my foot down and refuse to accept Halfway-Salvation, I will continue to have the problem. Our spoken words take hold of what we hope for, or they refuse it a right to exist.

Start believing God in you is big enough. Say out loud, “I have faith for this. I HAVE FAITH FOR THIS.” Then speak out your healing. Say, “I have 20-20 vision,” or, “I have a full range of hearing.” Tell your body, “I have a perfectly working thyroid gland. I have a perfectly working pancreas. I have a healthy digestive system that processes carbohydrates and sugars correctly. My digestive system processes triglycerides and cholesterol properly.” Whatever you have been settling for, SPEAK THE WORD and take a stand against it.

“There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.” (Psalm 91:10)

Even greater, you can actually refuse to get sick. You have all of Jesus and are full of the Holy Spirit, so you have everything you need to cause your words to come to pass. GREATER IS JESUS THAN THAT PHYSICAL AFFLICTION, THAN ANY MENTAL PROBLEM, THAN THAT FINANCIAL PRESSURE. Live like at any second, He will drop the check in your hand. Expect God to answer prayer.

The Word says Jesus healed them ALL. With thousands pushing to get to Him because they'd heard He could heal them, He laid hands on every single one. Only when people denied who He is was He prevented from it. Jesus healed ALL forms of sickness and disease. The lame, those who had never walked before, got up and walked. The blind, who had never seen or not seen well, were totally restored. Lepers, an incurable skin condition, were made whole, and Jesus was not afraid to touch them, although it was forbidden in the Law. The demoniac was completely set free.

That's what kind of Savior He is, and for the rest of my life on this earth, I intend to walk in complete health. I will live like He has renewed my youth. I will run and not grow weary. I will walk and not faint. I will not lose one hair on my head to time or skin condition. I will have my natural eyesight restored. No physical illness will ever harm me again. Jesus is everything I’ve ever needed. I will believe it. I will live it WELL.

“And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.” (Deuteronomy 34:7)


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.suzannedwilliams.com
www.feelgoodromance.com

Comments