I Sing HALLELUJAH

"I gladly make Him Lord."

When the world makes no sense, I will praise you. When the path before me seems hidden, I will continue ahead. When the skies look too gray, I will find light in your face. When it seems all of heaven is silent, then I will make a loud noise.

Jesus loves me. This I know. For the Bible tells me so. Little ones to Him belong. He was made weak so that we are now strong.

FROM THE DEPTHS of despair, I will praise Him. This is the way to freedom. When the enemy is hissing in my ears, planning another attack, I sing HALLELUJAH, knowing my God is alive and on the throne. He has given His all for me so that I never have to fear.

He has promised me joy in the morning, deliverance at noontime, and fearless, enjoyable sleep at night (Pr3:24Knox). In the face of demonic resistance, I will hold fast to His Word and swim deep in His love for me. So great was it that He gave His life, suffering a most horrible death. So powerful is it that He rose from the dead, victorious over everything the enemy could ever do to mankind.

Romans 8 says He conquered the flesh and fulfilled the Law by walking in the Spirit. What men tried to do in themselves, under their own ability, and failed at performing, He brought the Spirit to earth to provide in full for all who would make Him Lord. I gladly make Him Lord.

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)

We resist through submission to Him. We resist through compassion. No greater strength is there than to love all men, especially those who are unkind and far from God. We resist through generosity. We give of our finances, of our time, of our prayers and the devil has no hold over us.

We pledge to live IN CHRIST. To be led of the Spirit, and to become aware of His presence, so blended with Him that we cannot help but bear fruit. From His abundant life placed within us comes abundant love, overflowing joy, fathomless peace, unending patience, the incredible strength of faith, and meekness and self-control in a measure just like Christ. The greatest power in the universe has come to dwell in me, and He chooses peace over sorrow, over bitterness.

He has, in me, raised the dead. I once was lost but now am found and lifted out of deadness and placed in the Sun of righteousness where healing of mind and body does flow. In His light, I go forth from the stall which has held me captive, and I rejoice. And I rejoice again!

For He has made me glad.
He has made me glad.
Thank God Almighty.
He has made me glad.

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." (1 Corinthians 14:33)

“But to you who give worship to my name, the sun of righteousness will come up with new life in its wings; and you will go out, playing like young oxen full of food.” (Malachi 4:2 BBE)


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.suzannedwilliams.com
www.feelgoodromance.com

Comments