Come and Worship


The following word was given to me by the Spirit of God on September 1, 2022:

Turn off the lights. Shut down the smoke machines. And worship.

Stop singing self-encouragement and commiseration and seek my face. For where I am, there is everything you will need. I am the God of all living things. In me, you will find completion, love, joy, long life, and satisfaction. I am not speaking because of who I am, and I need to prove myself to you, but because of who I am, if you will worship and enter into my presence, then I can fill your every need. Financial, physical, and mental.

I made the human body. Why would I give it over to the enemy? I created the mind. Why would I let the enemy destroy your thought life? I designed humans in my likeness. I can “fix” anything that is broken. Faith has been made into a difficult part of a Christian’s existence, something friable and apt to disappear, but Jesus Christ is THE MEASURE of faith. You have all the faith you need within you, and I am here, willing and eager to heal and soothe and bless.

Come before me with WHO I AM, that I am holy and righteous and just. Declare I am your Healer, your Deliverer, and the Rock of your salvation. Speak my Word to me. Remind me of what I said in it. No, I do not forget, but I like for you to remember, to study to become approved, and to seek my voice, instead of the encouragement of other people in similar circumstances.

Don’t misunderstand me. There are many wonderful songs being written. Do not label one songwriter as having less of me than another, based on age, appearance, and your particular music taste. But choose to sing of what I have done, of redemption, of deliverance, and in corporate worship, stop performing for attention and acclaim.

My Word is truth. It is the foundation of each individual who accepts Jesus Christ into their heart. Read the Word. But do not limit your hearing. I desire to speak to you individually. I desire to move in corporate worship, but worship must be WORSHIP and not a stage show. Mix the old with the new. Sing psalms and HYMNS and spiritual songs. Make melody of WHO I AM because in my presence is fullness of joy and healing in every area of your life.

Find me and find success. Walk in the Spirit. Worship in the Spirit. Stop seeking an experience. Stop seeking a solution. Seek the Creator.

“But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.” (John 4:23)


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.suzannedwilliams.com
www.feelgoodromance.com

Comments