Creator and Healer


On June 3, 2022, I received the following word from the Lord.


The Spirit of the Father, the Holy One of God, who is called Christ, delights in the man made in His image. I created him, not to be a servant, nor a slave to work the land which I created, but I created the land so that the man I made in my image could live in full satisfaction and in my Presence.

Why do you continue to believe I will not heal and mend what I made? When did my love for you grow cold? When did I make the shield of faith a weight you are unable to bear? It is meant as a defense, not a helmet. All I require is the pleading of an honest heart. Faith has become unattainable and distant when it is the measure by which I love, by which I act.

The prayer I hear is the sincere one. Faith is not a mantra nor a single verse of Scripture. I am faith. Seek my face and you will find faith, and I will rejoice to come and fix what is broken. Do not look to be whole and then ask in faith. Ask when you are lacking, when you are suffering, ask knowing I am as eager to heal, as eager to mend today as I was when I walked the earth and relieved the oppressed in the power of the Holy Spirit.

My Resurrection proved my love for you.
It proved my willingness to go and do ALL that was required. This has not changed. Do not redefine faith. When you call my name, I will answer. I came down and will come down to where you are. Do not think you must climb to where I am. I would lift you to where I am. It is under my might and by my power and by the love of my Father and the power of the Spirit, the Word which was in the beginning, is in the present, and will be in the ages to come, that I continue to act.

I love you, O man, woman, and child. I love you, family. I love you and you will never find me unable or not eager to heal. Signed the Creator and Healer of man.

"How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him." (Act 10:38)


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.suzannedwilliams.com
www.feelgoodromance.com


Comments