Seek The Lost - Prophecy


I covered my eyes, to shield from the sun, and had a vision. I saw a majestic LION then a large male bear. I heard “Lion, Tiger, and Bear, Oh my!” This is a literary reference, which I recognized, but in pondering the meaning, I had a second vision. I saw the LION, facing me, then the scene turned brilliant orange and set against it was a cross being raised, as if being dropped into the ground. I saw it lift into the sky and heard it thunk, as it came upright.

No explanation was given for either vision, but I thought of the Chinese “Year of the Tiger” and not knowing what year that was, decided to look it up. Imagine my surprise to discover the “Year of the Tiger” is 2022. LION OF JUDAH, Year of the Tiger, and the Bear, a symbol of Russia. This was definitely God speaking.

Several days passed, and I woke up on March 2, 2022, with the line from a Petra song, circa 1985, playing through my head.

The Lyrics:
“In the heat of the early morning on a hill they call the Skull, the roaring of the angry mob had settled to a lull. All eyes were cast upon the man whose hands and feet were bound. They saw him cry in anguish when they heard the hammer pound. They saw the bloody woven thorns with which His head was crowned. They watched the bloody cross of wood be dropped into the ground. The soldiers gambled for His clothes, they watched them win and lose. They saw the sign above His head that said, ‘King of the Jews.’” (“It Is Finished”, Petra, 1985)

If I had any doubt about the Lord speaking to me, it was removed. You see, I’ve been meditating on what The Message Bible calls the God Story, and over time, the magnitude of what God has done has taken my breath away. Perhaps, He will let me write it eventually, but for today, I show you the cross and those the Son of God, who is God, died to save. I show you the church and our role in it, and I beg you on His behalf to read His words and take them to heart. He is truly so gentle, so kind, so wonderful. Even the lowest person, the worst of the worst, is on His heart. Those we judge, He longs to save. Set down your burden today and pick up His. Reframe your world according to His vision.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
(Matthew 9:37-38)

The Lord says:
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray then I will save their nation, and I will save their world. (2Chr 7:14)

I am never not in control.
Do not ever think I come up short. (Is 59:1) Do not ever think I do not desire to save. I died to save mankind. I gave my life to save nations. I was born a Jew. I am King of Israel, but I am God of the whole earth. (Is 54:5) Not one nation is out of my purview. They are all mine, and I know all people in them. All people individually. I know them by name, down to the number of hairs on their heads (Mt 10:30), the names of their children, and even their dog. I care as much about the people of Russia and the Ukraine as I do America, the United Kingdom, or Brazil.

I care as a whole, (for) the nation in its entirety, and as people, singular. I died for each person, singular. I saw them as people, singular, and as nations, as cultures. No one man is out of my view. No one is outside of my salvation. All who come to me can find rest for their weary souls. (Is 28:12)

I desire it. I long for it. Please take my hand. And set aside your differences to intercede for nations, both yours and the world's.

There is no man I cannot save. No man is outside of my view nor too far gone. This seems too huge to you, but I am far larger. I did a major work. You have limited it to your house on your block, to your neighbors in your neighborhood, and it starts there. But think bigger. Expand your vision to capture my own. See men as I see them, as those I died to save. View them with the Father's love, through the Spirit's lenses, and set aside your petty differences which do not matter AT ALL.

I care not what side of what aisle you are on, nor what nationality. You have become splintered factions for innumerable reasons. I have ONE CHURCH (Rm 12:5) who have ONE JOB—TO SEEK THE LOST, the lost of any nation, of any culture, speaking every language.

Stop limiting me to yours.

You will not recognize “the Bear” when I am through nor doubt what is revealed in China. I am not idle. I am not finished. I am not seated lackadaisical, at rest. Nor (am I) ignorant of man's devices. (2Co 2:11) What's done in secret shall be brought into the open. (Lk 8:17) You need only pray and believe, to fully see it. For men gazed upon me and laughed and saw not what I had done.

Those who have ears to hear, let them hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. (Rev 2:29) The LION OF JUDAH (H3063, “Judah” meaning praised, celebrated) will be heard in this hour, the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.suzannedwilliams.com
www.feelgoodromance.com


Comments