ENOUGH!


The morning of December 27, 2021, I had a vision of a 3D sonogram. The unborn baby moved its lips and its hand, and in that moment, I felt all the anger of heaven within me. What man has made a controversy is no controversy at all. The Father, the Lord Jesus, and Holy Spirit are decided on it already. Roe vs. Wade will be overturned. WHEN, I cannot say, and HOW, I am not responsible for. I am merely their messenger this morning, and I tremble beneath the weight of it.

A UNITED ELOHIM SAYS:
The life of the flesh is in the blood, (Lev 17:11) and the blood of the mother feeds her unborn. Discount all the scientific knowledge which time has advanced, and this truth remains. Where there is blood, there is life, and it is MY BLOOD which runs through that child’s veins.

Hear me now in this. Listen up and listen well. I know all the numbers of them. I know all the parents involved. I know each child’s DNA, and all are here with me in heavenly places. What has been done to them is murder. Not simply the taking of one generation nor two nor three but the taking of thousands of generations. You have robbed them of their futures, of husbands and wives, of offspring and the offspring of their offspring. You have taken from MY LIFE, which flowed in them, presidents and doctors, politicians and pharmacists, yea, many GODLY men and women I would use to advance the KINGDOM. You have destroyed whole communities, future businesses, and entire families in the name of your selfish ignorance and greed.

This was the enemy’s plan. He knows what you do not, as filthy and ignorant as he is. He knows man and woman, Adam, were created in OUR IMAGE after OUR LIKENESS. (Ge 1:26-27) If he can destroy you then he can cut at the heart of me. Yea, and he did cut. He did cut deep, but in the cutting the blood of MY SON which did flow, the fountain of CHRIST, was more than enough for a world of sin.

Do you understand the size of this? Every sin every committed or which would ever be committed now has a redemptive solution.

I am ready and willing to redeem and of great forgiveness, yet still, some cling to the right to murder the unborn. ENOUGH! THERE HAS BEEN ENOUGH. Watch as what I shall do in these UNITED STATES ripples around the world. Watch as the law overturns, as the lies come out into the open, as leaders crumble and others rise up. Watch what shall come in 2022 and marvel at MY GOODNESS.

It shall not be as you think or as many have said. It will be ENTIRELY OF ME, and as my servant has written by MY HAND, the POWER to do it is MINE ALONE.

I AM ALEPH AND TAV, BEGINNING AND END, PAST AND FUTURE. I AM THE PLANS AND THE STRATEGIES OF HEAVEN, WHICH SHALL NOT FAIL AND HAVE NEVER FAILED. ONE WORD SPOKEN FROM THE LIPS OF MY PROPHETS, ONE WORD SPOKE IN FAITH BY ONE MAN OVER THIS NATION IS ENOUGH TO SAVE IT, AND MANY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN PRAYED TO END ABORTION AND SO IT SHALL END.

BUT HEAR ME NOW. IT SHALL END BECAUSE THIS IS MY WILL. THIS IS MY HEART. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.

Look for YOU in 2022. Look for NEW in 2022. Look for MY HAND to OVERTURN and OVERWHELM the earth. Look for it, expect it, and see it come to pass. Lean not unto your own understanding, but in all your ways, in all your thoughts, acknowledge me and see the exceeding abundant LIFE of ALMIGHTY GOD, the MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, dominate His Kingdom. I will do far more than you could ever ask or think. (Pr 3:5; Eph 3:20)

The earth is the Lord’s and all life on it living at my hand of mercy. (Ps 24:1) Read this not as judgment, though judgment shall come for sin against the unborn, but see my GOODNESS, my GRACE extended even to those who have chosen to perform this act.

For all your sins, for all your hate against me, know this—MY LOVE IS GREATER STILL. My LIFE IS GREATER STILL. These are my words. “In him was life, and that life brought light to humanity. And the light shines on in the darkness, and the darkness has never put it out.” (Jn 1:4-5 ISV)


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments