A Seat At The Table


The morning of December 6, 2021, I had a vision of a large hall filled with lighted Christmas trees. Everything was decadent and expensive. There was a long table in the center, set for a banquet with porcelain plates and silverware and beautiful Christmas décor on the table.

The Lord asked me, “Do you know what this is?”

I said, “No,” I did not.

He replied. “I am setting a table for you in the presence of your enemies.”

“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.”
(Psalms 23:5 KJV)

Overwhelmed by the vision, as I meditated on this, He continued.

THE LORD SAID:

Did you think the table I would set would be impoverished? Is this the way of men? Does a couple prepare their wedding feast with least in mind or greater? Do they not consider their guests and the quality and presentation?

Am I the God of MORE, of ABUNDANCE, or of lack? I would that the enemy, our enemy, I speak of that snake, the devil, would see just how ABUNDANT I AM. I would have him see his defeat again and again and his eternal destination at my hand. I would remind him I gave this ABUNDANCE to the church, not to live unto themselves but to live in furtherance of the gospel. Men do not like my church to have adequate finances but to limp along, lame in one foot.

Did I come to heal those oppressed by the devil or not? (Act 10:38) He is the oppressor. I am the VICTOR, the HEALER, and KING. I AM MORE THAN ENOUGH and TOO MUCH and EXCEEDING, ABUNDANTLY ABOVE and GREATER and OWNER OF ALL THINGS. (Eph 3:20; 1Jn 4:4; 1Co 10:26)

Is heaven bankrupt? Did I not say it should be on earth AS IT IS IN HEAVEN? (Mt 6:10) Does any man expect to die and go to heaven and lack anything? Yea, even the ungodly man with an immoral vision of eternity does not think this. He expects to have all his wishes granted.

And SO THIS I DO. But … I do it here on earth in the presence of your enemies. I will make them watch you feast and see the glories of the Kingdom.

Here, at this table, sit my family. Here are my friends, my loved ones. Here is CHRISTMAS.

What? Did you think it was only about worldly things? Is the table not set with MY PRESENCE AS WELL? Am I not there with you?

It was said by one, “Do not give the enemy a seat at your table.” I would expand on that. Do not let him in the room. (Eph 4:27) But invite in the poor, the lame, the halt, and the blind. (Lk 14:13) Invite those who seek a better place and let them see MY GLORY; let them TASTE AND SEE THAT I AM GOOD. (Ps 34:8) They will never be the same.

The cattle on a thousand hills are mine, and yea, the treasures of the heavens and the earth, and yea, there is silver and gold in ABUNDANCE, ready for the willing, the humble, the meek. (Ps 50:10) For the spread of the gospel, first, then to supply your every need. But this is not an impoverished way of thinking. It is not that you will give up yours and have far less, but that in giving I will multiply it until there is far more than you can contain. (Lk 6:38; Mk 4:20)

My glass is not half-full; it is brimming. Yea, it spills over. Take a seat and dine with me and rejoice in this. For the God of all has set a place there for you. We will celebrate together! Let the festivities begin!


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments