Love One Another (No More Condemnation)


*The following word was given to me November 26-27, 2021.

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.” (Rms 8:1-2)

THE LORD SAYS:
My people remain bound by the law, by religious rules and ordinances. They carry the weight of condemnation placed upon them by other men. I have set them free to walk in the Spirit, to follow my Voice (Gal 5:16), yet they load up one another with bags of guilt and needless works of the flesh, how to dress, how to speak, where to be at certain times, yea, even sins of the past I have washed clean.

“That man cannot do because he was once …”

What he was, he need not be anymore, saith the Lord. Who he was and his previous manner of life, I have forgiven and set him free of. He need not ever look back on it, save to give testimony.

My people bring the condemnation. I do not. The church binds and convicts the soul I have released from mental and spiritual bondage. They have fashioned chains made of practices, of division in name (of bodies of believers, of bodies politic, of race or culture), lines of thought not brought by me.

“And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, WHOM SATAN HATH BOUND, lo, these eighteen years, be LOOSED from this bond on the sabbath day?” (Lk 13:16)

Satan hath entered my church wearing suit and tie and labeled himself Pastor and Deacon. “This woman SHOULD NOT be healed on a Sabbath,” the synagogue ruler said. She SHOULD NOT, because I proved that she COULD BE. God, which worked the miracle, observed not their calendar.

The woman with the issue of blood was healed BECAUSE OF HER FAITH. It was her faith that broke the rules of the law forbidding her approach. Did I condemn her for being in the throng? No, I said, “Go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.” (Mk 5:34) She feared what had happened in her in while breaking the law; she feared I would do as the Pharisees would, in seeing her there. Those meant to bring Presence into the temple brought condemnation instead.

I condemned sin in the flesh. I did not condemn the sinner. (Rm 8:3) I brought freedom from sin and gave the glory of my righteousness to all who would believe … WITHOUT the law’s weighty demands. And yet I observed the law, as there was no sin found in me (Heb 4:15), and I could, therefore, be the final sacrifice.

There need be no condemnation on anyone; I have carried it all.

When have I refused salvation because of the condemnations the church has formed? I cannot save because he or she came from “there.” I cannot save because this one felt convicted at the church of some particular pastor. I cannot save while knowing who they are in their flesh.

Is not saving because of “who they are" they point?

I came to save the lost, so bring me the lost. It matters not what condition they are in, nor if the one ministering is young and in fashion or older and of another decade. It matters not what denomination they profess, as there is but one church and all members are mine. No one is saved as Baptist only, nor solely Pentecostal, nor simply Catholic. Nor as Jew, nor as Greek. (1Co 12:13; Gal 3:28) Ye are made new creations IN CHRIST. (2Co 5:17; Gal 6:15) I am the only condition required.

What did I speak to the Pharisees of this matter? They condemned those they were meant to “save.”

“Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.” (Mk 23:15)

They, in fact, created more of their same kind, a people loaded with fear, prejudice, and condemnation, willing, at the drop of the hat, to condemn a Man who came to restore them to righteousness. I came for their benefit. I came out of the Father’s love, yet crucifixion was their goal for me and hell their destination.

“Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.” (Rm 8:12-13)

I would tell you a tale.

A very tall man entered a very short church. One member brought him a label to wear. “Exceedingly tall,” it said. Another dug him a pit to stand in. “He should be on our level,” they said. A third man led him in a sinner’s prayer, rebuking his tallness, and the very tall man walked out, one hour later, still tall, but now condemned for it. And without knowledge of me.

Could this man stop being tall? Was not his height the result of his genetics I created? Is the God of heaven, the Savior of the world, concerned with his stature at all and apt to refuse because he ought to be five-foot-six? Nay, nor worried about a person’s sexual sins or errant drug habits or crimes they have committed. Nor that this one is plain, having never strayed, and from a New England state. Nor that another grew up in a poor country, having never eaten with a spoon and a fork.

Which one walks according to the flesh? The one seeking salvation or the one refusing it to him? Is the blood I shed unable to cleanse unless the sinner makes a weekly time commitment? I deny not a believer’s need to worship, to grow in faith and to learn. I deny the church’s right to make it a condition of salvation. I deny the church the right to condemn. No one could pay the debt I paid, and no one should place the debt back on someone.

I would tell another tale.

A man carried a great burden up a mountain trail and, nearing the top, sought a level place to set it down. But a sheepherder spotted him and refused him space for it. He would crowd the sheep, the sheepherder said, and must move on. Weary, the man hiked yet further and found a second level place. He shifted his pack to lay it down, but a cave dweller emerged and harangued the man for bringing goods made in lower places. “There is no room for things not of this spot of earth,” he said. “Take yourself on further.” For a third time, the hiker pressed on, and he reached the summit. No one came to help him there, and there was no level place. But from here, he had a view and saw how narrow the eyes of the others were and also how great was the God who had created them.

I would tell a third story.

A gatekeeper guarded a city night and day, allowing to enter only those who wore the right vestments. A poor man approached, at the edge of hunger. He pressed close and asked for a piece of bread and a small drink. The gatekeeper filled with compassion and so offered the poor man what sustenance he’d brought for himself. A citizen of the city saw the exchange and told his neighbor, who told his neighbor, who told those next to him, and soon, word had reached the castle and the ears of the king. The king sent for the gatekeeper and ordered him to bring the poor man as well. Fearing and trembling, the pair crossed the city and entered the great hall. “What is this story I hear?” asked the king. “Did you give to this poor man what belonged to thee?” The gatekeeper replied in truth. “What am I but a man here at the mercy of the king? Therefore, I showed mercy.” Pleased with this, the king then spoke to the poor man. “You, sir,” he said. “Why did you come this way? Are we obligated to help thee?” The poor man saw the gatekeeper’s wisdom and replied in the same. “I was turned away at three other cities, but I knew that here, I would find a compassionate king.” The king’s heart softened. He waved to a man who’d served him faithfully. “Make a decree,” the king said. “Here, in this city, we provide food and shelter, a place of rest for those who are seeking.” He stared directly at the man. “I am in debt to thee. Whatever you ask you shall have, short of half my kingdom, for you have reminded me of what makes a good king. He is the people he serves, the abundance he provides. He is oft-displayed mercy.”

I am mercy, yet my church turns people aside and loads others with programs and rulebooks they are not meant to carry. I came to relieve man’s burden, to set him free of it, and give him a new name and a lighter way. (Mt 11:30) I came to show the Father’s mercy, and I did so. I have set the example, so do as I did. Be like me and watch how giving mercy multiplies abundance back to thee. My words were, “Give, and it shall be given unto you,” (Lk 6:38) but look at what proceeds this.

“But love your enemies, and do good…” (Lk 6:35)

“Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.” (Lk 6:36)

And look after it.

“For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. For every tree is known by his own fruit.” (Luke 6:43-44)

What fruit do you produce? What mercy do you show? What good do you do to your enemies? Or are you so self-consumed that your needs are all you see? A man of pride will find himself without anything. (Pr 16:18) A man of mercy will live in peace and abundance.

“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Rm 3:23)

Show mercy and I am pleased. Judge not how another man speaks, what he wears, nor any other thing. (Mt 7:7) Preach Christ crucified and eternal hope and allow my Spirit to make the changes. (1Co 2:2) Dwell not in sin, dressed up and seated in a church pew, but walk like I did in the marketplace, showing the Father’s love where they go everyday. They will turn from their wicked ways because they are loved. This is my commandment to you and the summation of all the Law.

“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.” (Jn 13:34-35)

By this, will they know you come from me because in her, in him, they see my mercy. (Jn 13:35) This is the way you should walk, turn not from it to the right or the left (Is 30:21), and I will dwell among thee in great Presence, as your God, and you shall truly be my people. (Lev 26:12)


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments