Do You Not Believe?


For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. (Isaiah 62:1)

I have had many visions of DJT. I have not shared them because this is not a political battle. It is a spiritual one. But as there are two sides to every coin, there is God's will for this nation and the enemy's agenda. If you cannot see which side is which then I pray for you to receive revelation, and let me say, revelation is not always pleasant. The LORD has told me things before that I was not ready to hear and did not want to accept. He has corrected me, and I have chosen to obey when my mind and body felt otherwise. How I feel about a matter is not important, only what He wants to do and how I can promote it.

The office of president has an anointing on it. This is scriptural. David was anointed king while Saul still held the throne. Saul's loss of anointing caused him to become tormented by the demonic. Soon, this man who Israel had celebrated, who God Himself had chosen, was chasing David all over the land to murder him. (1Sam 16:1,13-15)

See the difference.

David kills a lion and a bear BECAUSE He is ANOINTED. He kills Goliath BECAUSE he is ANOINTED. He plays music which soothes Saul’s troubled soul BECAUSE God's ANOINTING to be king is now upon him. (1Sa 16:23; 1Sa 17:36,49-50)

If a man tries to serve in an office which requires an anointing from heaven, and he is not elected under that anointing, if he is not chosen by God to serve, then all he touches will dissolve. Nothing will work out successfully. If he holds (promotes) ungodly principles that support the murder of children and the destruction of the IMAGE OF GOD as He set it in motion, then the power of that office will destroy him.

You doubt what God will do. I do not. He has made His will clear to me, and whether it is DJT or Bugs Bunny makes no difference. It is NOT the current administration, and people HAVE prayed, and GOD WILL MOVE.

He DID NOT leave Saul in power. He DID put David on the throne. He DID NOT leave His people in Egypt. He DID destroy Pharaoh. As Pharoah drowned the infants of Israel, he himself drowned in the Red Sea. As Babylon tore down Jerusalem and the temple, Nehemiah, under a foreign king's instruction, DID rebuild it. And Jesus DID come to earth, and He DID rescue men. He DID die and He DID rise again.

If we believe this, if we believe He is coming back soon for the church, then we must also believe He desires as many souls to come into the kingdom as possible. He is not going to rapture a handful and leave the rest to perish, and He is not going to destroy America and leave Israel without her greatest ally.

Holy Spirit said to me in June of 2020, that He created America for Israel's sake. We were the only nation that stood beside her when she formed in 1948, a historical fact, and the prayers of the ancestors of people who came to these American shores are ever before the Father, prayers DO NOT die, alongside the words they penned that we defend today—ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE. These are what He sees and what He will restore. He is a God of eternal covenant.

DO YOU NOT BELIEVE I AM ABLE TO DO THIS? THE FATHER SAYS. Do you doubt my will for this nation? Am I fickle and pushed about by every wind? I AM the wind. I AM the power behind the wind. I AM the molecules that make up its substance. I can spin the wind or calm the wind, and therefore, no man, no thief, none of the powers behind the thief, nor the money that pushed him into an illegal office are greater than me.

LISTEN AND HEAR ME LAUGH. LISTEN AND HEAR THE CHILDREN'S BLOOD CRY OUT FROM THE GROUND. Hear it and hear it well. I AM THROUGH WITH ABORTION. I AM THROUGH WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF INNOCENCE. You have grieved my Son, who died to save all, and this I will not tolerate. ARE YOU LISTENING? HE DIED FOR THOSE BABIES, AND THOSE BABIES YOU HAVE DESTROYED.

They are all around me. Heaven is filled with them, children longing for parents who treated them like yesterday's trash.

HEAR ME NOW. My forgiveness is great. I love all and will forgive any sin. I do not pick and choose. But this stain on MY COUNTRY, on MY SWEET LAND OF LIBERTY must end. Come ye who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take, eat, and learn of me, for I am gentle of heart. (Mt 11:28)

But I ALONE AM GOD AND THERE IS NONE OTHER BESIDE ME. I'M IT. I AM ABOVE ALL AND IN CONTROL OF ALL. What you wonder about, the questions you ask about love and loss, about truth, come from lack of knowledge. Your anger at me or my servants for their stand of faith is caused by the enemy. Recognize it, then be willing to put away your pride and change or else fall by the wayside as seeds on stony ground and because of your lack of roots, burn in the heat of the SON. (Mk 4:16-17)


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments