Here Is


*The HOLY SPIRIT spoke this poem to me the morning of September 18, 2021, along with two others which will follow. Why He chose poems is an answer only He can give.

This is no half-baked gospel.

No bowl of ingredients made up of whatever I had left.

I didn't use the scraps from my storehouse.

I wasn't trying to get rid of material leftover from something else.

Not scraps I meant for animals. Not a pan of slop I meant for pigs.

This is the best of the best, solid gold, pearls and gemstones, topped with a crown worn by the Savior of all men.

Inside its pages is the power of redemption, the same power that raised Him from dead.

Here are the keys to the heavenly Kingdom, to eternal life, to living over your problems and not beneath them.

Here is healing for the spirit and renewal of the mind.

Here is my new creation, the keys to my kingdom.

Here is MY WAY of approaching life. Here are promises kept, covenants made and held.

Here is knowledge and wisdom.

Here is the power to live confident, to walk boldly, to successfully petition.

Here is faith and patience, compassion and self-control.

Here is still standing strong in the face of battle, when the bullets are flying, and the smoke is thick.

Here is LIGHT in the midst of darkness. A way where there seems to not be.

Here is rescue for the perishing and great forgiveness.

Here is mercy. Here is faithfulness. Here is love.

No washed-up gospel, no scattered remnants.

But TRUTH forever with the power of the Most High backing it.


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments