A Word for Soldiers, Past and Present


The morning of September 12, 2021, I had several visions of different American soldiers. I know they were American because they had flags on their uniforms. One was a woman in camouflage reading a Bible. One was crouched bent over, holding his head in apparent exhaustion. One was older, homeless, and sleeping on the street. I then saw people making care packages for them, others writing letters, others making meals.

The LORD said:
The soldiers are weary.

You (meaning me, personally) do not know what it is like to serve under bad leadership. It is the difference between life and death. Their leaders, their generals have made bad choices led by deception, and they are now forced to stand in their (leaders’) reflection. The bad opinion of US leadership washes down over them.

Ungodly leaders make ungodly decisions that affect their ability to serve, and discouragement is high.

Tell them, I see their frustration. I hear their cries, and I will correct and rectify. Cling to me until then, search for me, and I will be found. Take hold of MY LIFE and stand firm in the face of death. I have not abandoned you. I know everyone who has ever worn the uniform and their reward is great in heaven.

"In heaven?" you ask. "What of here, on earth?"

Did not I say, my will "be done on earth, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN?" (Mt 6:10) Am not I the God of heaven and earth? Yea, heaven and the heavenlies are all mine, and this nation is mine, and this military is mine. I have not abandoned her.

But sin left unseen continues to stain those around it. In order to clean and correct, it must be shown for the ugliness it is.

You STAND TALL, O soldier! You hold your salute. You honor the flag of red, white, and blue, and do the assignment you've been given to do. But know, I see your heart and I know your motives if the doing (of what you are required to do) is not my will. Your obedience to wrong commands will not affect my love for you.

You serve the people, not politics. You serve me, not men.

Watch as I reorganize what is in disrepair. Watch as I hold men accountable for it. DO NOT FEAR THIS. What looks like chaos has MY HAND in it. Stunning changes are on the horizon, but things will be the better for it. Hold fast, hold firm to MY WORD. Dig your heels in. For upon THAT ROCK I will build anew in thee, and the gates of hell will not prevail. (Mt 16:18)

You have seen hell. You have witnessed its destruction. You have faced death, and it has left an indelible impression. But see MY LIFE given in exchange. See what I can raise from battle ashes. See MY GREAT LOVE in place of your scarred memories.

O veteran, my veteran, know how great is my love for thee, to heal and to mend and to supply.

And not on these shores alone, but in all nations. Even in the darkest places, some have fought in my name. I made believers out of Egypt. I made followers from the Medes and Persians. I even changed a few from Gath. What? It is not possible? Do you not remember the wise men came from the far east? And Ruth was from Moab. And Rahab was a harlot in Jericho. And I raised up Paul, a Pharisee, to minister to Gentiles. Half my Testament is written in Greek.

There are peoples you know nothing about who have faithfully served me. So walk you in MY FOOTSTEPS, listen to MY VOICE, and FOLLOW ME, and I will help you navigate the current troubled system into great and better things.

I desire to heal minds and relieve hearts of burdens that only soldiers can hold and see. I will restore your faith in leadership. Know this for certain, MY WILL shall be done on earth. No foreign power, no corrupt power, shall stop me from it.

I am KING. Serve me, alone. Obey orders from heaven foremost and watch the coming changes take place on earth. Hear my heart on the matter, this day, and do what I say should be done, and I will lead thee forward. I shall refit and restore in ways you've never known. You can rely on me. I will do it.

THIS WILL FOREVER BE ONE NATION, UNDER GOD. No man can remove her from my hand or alter my intentions. No man can make me think differently about the USA. There is honor in serving her.

Where men are fallible, men make mistakes, I do not. Nor am I ever misled or surprised by things. I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Heb 13:8) The plan for the nation is mine. I am her security and her strength, and I am victorious over death permanently. I CANNOT LOSE. I WILL NOT LOSE. So choose to serve me this day and find yourself winning in the midst of humiliation and chaos. Find yourself on top when, by all points of view, you should be on the bottom.

The last shall be first and the first last. (Mt 19:30) This is my way of doing things.

And America is mine and her soldiers, young and old, past and present, mine to lead. Mine to love. Mine to mend. This duty I take seriously and will not shirk or deny it. I will not desert my post but hold fast and assure truth is done.

The glory of men fades. The honor in my kingdom does not. There is one KING upon MY THRONE and HIS CROWN is permanent. All men serve Him whether by choice or weakness. HIS JUDGMENT on a matter will stand, and THIS NATION HAS BEEN WEIGHED, and it has been decided she is mine inheritance. (Ps 33:12)

She will serve me and do my will. Her soldiers are therefore my responsibility, and this responsibility I take seriously.

I sent my Son to die to prove it.

Image by Clker-Free-Vector-Images from Pixabay


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments