When The Clock Strikes One


I had a series of powerful visions during the night, and Holy Spirit spoke urgent and more than a little bit angry. Yesterday, (8/18/2021) I saw 9-1-1 three times. I posted this on social media because it is important to pray over it. Our prayers can make a difference.

We are on the edge of something major. I do not know the exact timeline, but last night, Holy Spirit made it clear time is running out. For some. He also spoke definite against fear. Those on the LORD’s side are not to be afraid. Please pray about all of this. It is our prayers that will make the difference.

[Last night] I saw a single drop of blood then a man’s face downturned, and the man breathed one last breath. It was followed by series of images of Jesus on the cross (He was the man). I could not see His features, only His figure from the waist up, His chest, arms, and head as if in silhouette. His head was bowed, and He had a crown of thorns on it. The images seemed to rotate. I saw Him on all sides, front and back.

The Spirit said: Was not my blood enough for you? Was not my death enough? Did I not die quickly?

I saw a digital clock that read 12:45 in green numbers. It was followed by numbers I couldn't read, but they were in the billions and larger. They seemed to increase in size rapidly and moved in a circle like a stock market ticker. I questioned what they were counting, then I saw the face of a baby, and one number beside it. The number became larger with every second.

The Spirit said: I know all the numbers.

The numbers came close to me, like they were swirling around my head, and I saw a time again. This time, it said 12:53.

The Spirit said: When the clock strikes one, down they come.

I then heard, "Be not afraid when the heat comes."

“Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.” (Pr 3:25)

The Spirit said:
They have crucified the Son of God afresh. I will tear down their house of cards. I will expose their hidden network. It will be ugly, but do not be afraid. I know those who are mine. These things are necessary. Judgment must come. Do not fear it. Trust me to do what is necessary to uproot and outfox them. They have chosen the wrong enemy (in) Almighty God.

I WILL NOT ALLOW MY SON TO BE CRUCIFIED AGAIN. DO NOT INSULT ME, PITIFUL MEN.

You have mocked the blood of the Lamb. I will tolerate it no longer. Feel the heat rising? Time is short and soon the end of these things shall come. Minutes. Mere minutes remain.

“Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.” (Ps 91:8)

“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.” (Heb 6:4-6)

[Note] Two things must be noted. First, 12:45 to 12:53 is 7 minutes. 12:53 to 1:00 is 7 minutes. 7 is the Hebrew number of perfection and completion. Second, the verse in Hebrews refers to the church, not the unsaved. This bears meditating on. I do believe He means wickedness wherever it remains unrepented of, but that INCLUDES some in the church.

The Spirit says: They have crafted a web of lights and shadows meant to deceive. I am not deceived. I have never been deceived and cannot, in fact, be deceived. I am COMPLETE TRUTH. There is no deception in me. Traffic in lies and I know them all and the TRUTH you seek to avoid facing.

Turn your face away from the sun and the sun will continue to shine. Back-peddle away from it, and I will circle around you and uncover you there. There is no dark place for you to hide. I will light all corners of the room. I will shine into even the darkest places and your sins will be exposed before me. Turn now and repent or MY WIND will blow, and you will be carried away like chaff.

What I have begun, I will complete. I do not ever leave half-finished work. I do not start and change my mind. I do not realize I goofed up and need to adjust.

I am not made in your image; you are made in mine.

I then heard, "Tik Tok. Tik Tok."

[Note] What are we to do with this? We are to pray. But not in fear. There is no fear in God. (2Ti 1:7) God speaks in this manner so that we WON’T BE AFRAID, but we can, instead, exercise the spiritual authority He’s given us. Because Jesus rose from the dead and defeated hell, we have been given all authority over all the enemy’s power. (Lk 10:19) We must use it in boldness, and thus, as Jude says, save some “with fear, pulling them out of the fire.” (Jud 1:23) Praying for God's mercy is always our best action.


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments