The Perfect Plan


On July 10, 2021, I received the following word. It came with a poem the LORD wrote. I am not free to release that yet. I also have words He’s spoken at later dates which I am not able to share. Why this is, I cannot explain, nor how I knew what words to make all caps. This was Holy Spirit’s direction, and all I can say is I “just knew” them. God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) are very creative and sometimes funny. This surprised me initially because I had the same “church mentality” as many (most) others. He is to be feared and revered, yes, but He is aware of everything in existence, books, cartoons, songs, artwork, and will use them when He will and often in an amusing way. Many times, for me, He’s quoted Bugs Bunny, as that was a favorite cartoon from my youth. One final note, I heard the exact words “I cannot be PRESSURED to PERFORM” in a word from a noted prophet today, one who does not know I exist. I remembered this word instantly.

The LORD says:
I will restore her POWER and PRESTIGE for your POSTERITY. I cannot be PRESSURED to PERFORM. What I will do, I will do because it has been chosen (decided). It has been PLANNED. Not last minute. This is not a last-minute scramble. Laughable, that you'd think the God of the universe would be caught with His PANTS down. PAUSE and reflect, my children. When has an event caught me by surprise? When has sin crept up on me? I didn't see that coming! Let me adjust my PERFECTION. Yes, I said it. PERFECTION. I am PERFECT and entire, lacking nothing. Not from PRIDE but from POWER. POWER of thought. POWER of PLANNING. My POWER raised my Son from the dead. Your sins PUT him there. Our love for you did this, and our love for you will heal and cleanse and REPLACE iniquity with RIGHTEOUSNESS. Our love will REDEEM and RESTORE. And forgive. How great is our forgiveness, how wide, how high? As the east cannot ever REACH the west, so great is our love for you, and so far will we PLACE your PAST, never to be seen again. Never to be RELIVED. Don't go back there. Why do you RETURN, again and again? Forget it. It's been washed away. PRAY and believe by faith. Then PURSUE my PRESENCE and watch as I sweep this land from state to state in a wave of REVIVAL greater than has been seen ever before. Your ancestors longed to see it. Your PROPHETS called for it, many years ago. Now, it does erupt. This is the time. This is the PLACE. This is the PERFECT PLAN of Almighty God. The wind of my Spirit doth blow and doth blow mightily. Not a counterfeit storm, nor a DEVILISH quake meant to DECEIVE and DISTRACT. This DESTRUCTION does not come from me. Why would I DESTROY what I have created? I cast mountains, I filled the seas, in PERFECTION, but now watch as I throw a temper tantrum over them. I am not MOODY and MOVED by emotion. I am not a God who MAKES MISTAKES. There has never been an error on my PART. I see, I hear, and I MOVE. I answer your PRAYERS. Do not divide me into PIECES. Half listens. Half DESTROYS. This is your sinful nature talking to you. The DEATH on the earth has changed your PERSPECTIVE. You no longer see things my way but by the way you have known. Come up higher. Get a new POINT of view, one existing from my throne. See MAN as I see him, as bought and PAID for, as redeemed. See the work as finished and my POWER as complete. See me as PADRE, PAPA, and faithful High PRIEST. PARTAKE of the waters of life, bubbling in my streams, and PASS from DEATH until life. PASS OVER and don't look back. The God of heaven and earth blesses America, blesses all those who cry out to me. I am not DEAF. I am not DEAD. I am alive and I bring victory. So REJOICE, my REDEEMED. REJOICE and RELAX in my PRESENCE. Don't RELAX your guard. Hold your shield of faith up high, but RELAX your grip on success. You can trust me with this. I have spoken and I will do it. All PRAISE and honor and glory to the One who sits on the throne, to the God of GLORY be ascribed all wisdom and success, POWER, DOMINION, MIGHT, PRESTIGE and MANIFESTATION.

Image by Wokandapix from Pixabay

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments