There Is Liberty


On the surface, the ocean appears one way, violent or strangely becalmed, but beneath the waves that toss to and fro, the currents are teeming with life. So it is on earth in this hour. What looks like violence and troublesome news is, below the surface, MY CURRENT OF LIFE.

I control the tides and the shipping lanes. The fish, dolphins, whales, and other sea creatures are all MY DOING. Did I not speak to the storm, and didn't it become calm? Even the wind and the waves obeyed me because nothing was created without me. MY WORD separated the waters above from the waters below.

"And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so." (Genesis 1:7)

If I can control so great an ocean, why do you doubt MY STRENGTH over the nations? If I can be raised from death to life with SO GREAT A POWER OF RESURRECTION, then why wonder what MY HEART is for you?

Let the storm rage and the winds blow. Let the water froth and spray and toss your ship about, but know this, there is not a molecule I do not fully know. There is not a man born nor a government birthed that I am not aware of. There is not a plan of men that below the surface of the water does not turn where I want it to go.

You may get wet from the spray. The wind may seem to blow you off course. But to those who lay their lives down for me, the ship will sail to its destination. I will sink the enemy’s desires into the deepest depths where they will not arise again, not until the time that I have already decided.

The future is mine. You can depend on this. You can depend on me. I am faithful to the uttermost.

And I will give victory, GREAT VICTORY, in the manner I have decided to do it. All the world will watch and marvel and gasp, and many who have doubted will know for good, "It was the Lord."

Yes, it will be me! I rose victorious over death, hell, and the grave. I have the keys to that kingdom and have given the power of them TO MY CHURCH. So RISE up, CHURCH, and imitate Christ. And celebrate as INDEPENDENCE COMES.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is LIBERTY. This law cannot be changed. Not by weather or men or demonic powers. I HAVE CONQUERED OPPRESSION AND SET THE CAPTIVES FREE. The only bars before you are those of your own making.

Come OUT from them. Cast aside your fetters and join hands with me as we ride forth into the celebration, flags unfurled, the LIGHT shining, a NEW DAY DAWNING, a day of my making. TODAY is the time to rejoice. NOW is your faith.

"Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." (2 Corinthians 3:17)

Image by Schäferle from Pixabay


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments