The Lukewarm Church


Note: This word was given to me on June 18, 2021. I have held onto it for the LORD’s perfect timing. This morning, another speaker gave a word she received on the same date that is incredibly similar. His timing is always perfect, and that never ceases to amaze me. I offer one word of warning because of the nature of it and ask you to read with willing hearts.

“And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. (16) SO THEN BECAUSE THOU ART LUKEWARM …”
(Revelation 3:14-16)

I had a vision of a beautiful flower garden, filled with all manner of flowers, a riot of color, tumbling one over another, each variety in full bloom.

The LORD said to me:
This is my vision of my church, each member growing at their best in the place I have sown them, all soaking up the rain and sun WITHOUT COMPETITION. Full of fragrance. A vision of color and beauty.

Instead, they have broken up into sects and justify the division with denominations. They fight over misunderstandings of my Word and forget it is the same blood of Jesus that sanctified them. The same faith that brings salvation. The same persecution for believing in me. Instead of putting their energies into fighting the enemy, they have turned on each other as if dogs fighting over a bone. I have been reduced to a bone, leftover from yesterday's table.

I AM THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD, THE SACRIFICE THAT LAID ON THE ALTAR, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. THE GREAT I AM. ADONAI. LORD OF HOSTS. I AM NOT A POINT OF CONTENTION BUT CREATOR AND MASTER OF ALL.

I DEMAND UNITY IN ORDER FOR MY CHURCH TO ARISE. THE SPIRIT CANNOT BE SPLIT INTO PORTIONS FOR EACH.

Lay down your arms and embrace one another then pick them up and turn them on the forces of hell which are laughing at you. You have fed yourselves to them, lock, stock, and barrel. They dug a hole for you, a grave, and you stupidly laid down in it. They wrote the script, and you read it aloud. You made it your confession. "I hate my brother over there."

The church has made her bed with no intention to lie in it. It is all for show. Yet, see what a great thing a little fire kindleth. (See Jas 3:5)

My church is not a window display. She is supposed to be an active, moving force. An army of watchmen with swords in their hands. NOT fine clothing and pretty dresses with nice shoes and fake enthusiasm. Its members spend more money on their shoes and the bed to lie in than they do to support the house of God. Ministers line their pockets at the expense of their parishioners, silk trousers and bow ties atop prideful attitudes. (Not all, but some.)

I AM THROUGH TOLERATING IT. You embrace a lie and crush the poor beneath your feet. The sick, the lame, come to you but you cast them out. MY TRUE CHILDREN ARE SERVANTS OF ALL (MEN). As I washed your feet, you must wash (those of) other's. What worship is it to me when your reason for it is trivial, self-serving, and petty?

Come out from among the pews and serve the community as I did. Ask yourself now who my biggest enemy was. Was it not RELIGIOUS LEADERS who fought me tooth and nail? Didn't they seek my death to protect their place on earth? While neglecting those around them who they'd been sent to serve. They were full of rule of law, neglecting weightier matters like compassion. Instead of healing the wounded soul, they kicked them in the dust.

Ask yourself how many the Spirit healed at my touch then remind yourself all those had lived and moved around the synagogues untouched by anyone. One laid at the pool for 38 years. No Pharisee bothered to help him step into the waters. They kept their hands clean but ignored their hearts, coated in decay. A man is only clean who is clean inwardly, and that cleanliness comes only through me. There is not another more self-serving method. You cannot choose to travel along Plan B. (See Mt 23:15,26)

"Here, let's take this more open road. It looks smooth and more interesting. It isn't lined with beggars. You can't trust them, you know. Unless, that is, they happen to enter for church services and then only if they cleaned up first."

O FECKLESS MAN, DID I NOT RECEIVE YOU ON SUCH A STATE? AREN'T YOU, EVEN NOW, PUTRID AND OFFENSIVE TO ME? I CAME TO SAVE THE LOST, TO HEAL THE BROKENHEARTED, TO SET MEN AT LIBERTY AND LET THE CAPTIVES GO FREE. I CAME FOR THOSE OPPRESSED BY THE DEVIL. (See Acts 10:38)

I DID NOT COME TO POLISH DEAD BONES AND SWEEP ASIDE THE HURTING. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME AT ALL AND I WILL SET YOU FAR FROM ME. You will beg the bridegroom to open the door, but He will say, “I never knew you.” (See Mt 7:22-23)

"But we built an edifice in your name," you will argue.

I will reply: You did not use it to serve me. You made a throne for your opinions and baptized your fine garments in view of the world. Turn the cameras off; the show is over. This is time to SEEK MY FACE, in privacy, without any viewership, then when your heart is right, when your heart is mine, I may use you again. But a pedestal built through self-effort while stepping on the poor and hurting will only fall upon you and drive you down to hell.

I have said it once, twice, three times, and I say it now again. I DO NOT NEED WALLS AND PADDED PEWS AND SOUND SYSTEMS AND PODIUMS AND GOLD TEETH IN ORDER TO WORK. I am not waiting on a multi-million-dollar project before I will move. I am not against mammon. I am against mammon owning you. You cannot love the people and love your bank account as well. Either you cling to one or you hold to the other. A man with two masters will choose the more evil one to his detriment. If you cannot choose me, 100%, then you have not chosen me at all. (See Mt 6:24)

And to the one nodding their head at this, the one mocking because you think you have humbleness. You are no better. You kick the dog while he's down and think I will bless it?

"Look at that rich man," you say, "I am not like him. See how poor I am, how much I do without? Look at the weeds I wear and my poor bare feet." You point at them (the rich) and curl your lip. "I knew they had it coming. No man needs a Mercedes Benz."

IF I CHOOSE TO GIVE THEM 10 MERCEDES, AN EXPENSIVE JET, AND THE LATEST IN TECHNOLOGY, WHAT IS THAT TO YOU? The fulness of the earth is mine to use as I see fit, and I know those who are truly mine, and I choose to bless them with it. Because their love isn't the blessing but the God who gives it. They SEEK ME FIRST and I ADD ALL THINGS TO THEM. (See Mt 6:33)

I know your thoughts from afar off. I know who is mine and who isn't. I hear the cries of the aching; the sick and lame are ever with me. I long to show compassion and to find in one man any level of faith. However small it seems, I can use it. However large the pain, my Spirit can silence it. I am not threatened by the size of the mountain nor the length of the valley nor the amount of darkness. I am not disgusted by sores and fetters and excrement. I am broken by them. I died to provide healing. I died for MY FATHER'S SAKE, and He grieves over men's pains. I died and rose again to provide a way to end the cycle of sin, so that I could come and set men free, bring joy to them, and liberty. I died and rose for the sick, the lame, the blind, the dying. I died and rose to take from the devil what he'd stolen from me.

The church at Laodicea thought they could sort-of serve me. They'd keep one foot in the world and one in the Kingdom. Fence straddlers. Half baked. Half washed Christians with no commitment.

"If we don't move too far left or right, we can escape the persecution on either side."

I would you were either hot or cold. Be lukewarm and be far from me. Either love me fully or (you will) fall away. But stop taking the hurting with you! Choose to dive over a cliff on your own and let the captive go free. You are tenfold a child of hell for those you kill along the way.

"Who have we killed?" you ask. "We've put our hand to nothing."

And in doing nothing, you've destroyed many. Look at the trail of bones behind you, at the gore beneath your feet. Neglect is no excuse for the mess you've made. Nor can you say it was another man's fault. “You are simply doing as they did. You did not dig this trench nor tear down this wall.” But you sit upon it, staring at the lies you've given, surrounded by pictures of a (false) dream instead of a reflection of the truth.

Your words give you away. Open your mouth and I know whose you are, and there, in your soiled bed, you will remain until true repentance shines to me and unless you commit to a change of heart and (you) cease from your ways. There is no room for COMPROMISE this day. Either you are for me, or you will fall away.

My mercy is great. My compassion renewed each morning. I am unending in it. I have enough for the sin and heartache of the entire earth. I have been longsuffering, but the sin remains, and twice, when faced with this, I took action to rectify things, to cleanse and purify. I sent a flood over the whole earth (1), and (2) my people, who I loved, (went) into long captivity. They refused to repent and leave their wicked ways.

But know, this same moment, I saved a remnant each time, and there is a remnant now who call upon me. For them, I will save the nations. For them, I will bring a revival of MY PRESENCE. I will do it for the few who stand with me and in standing, refuse to give up until TRUTH REIGNS. Watch and see as MY TRUTH comes out (in) LIGHT and watch and see as your hatred of the gospel, as your wickedness, as your self-absorbed opinions are drowned in this same LIGHT. Those who love the light see their godly actions exposed in it and seek the purity of the light. Those who shrink from it, hate it for the same reason because there, for all to see, are their wicked beliefs. (See Jn 3:20-21)

This should say enough. Are you seeking the light or running from it?

Run to me and come clean, or stay and fight for what you have and you will lose even that little. Empty hands and empty hearts beneath empty heads. And worse. Blackened thoughts which will lead to your death, although there before you, marked out plainly, is the road to joy and success. I am THE WAY. I am the DOOR. No man comes to the Father except by me, and no man not seeking the Father can come through me at all. We are one. Seek the Father and seek the Son. Seek the Spirit or find yourself left with nothing.

And how great that nothingness will be.

Image by Jill Wellington from Pixabay

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments