Son-Light

Photo by Suzanne D. Williams

Early morning, June 6, 2021, I had a vision. I saw an open door. It was an interior door, to a room inside a house, and it opened inward. An electric blue light glowed from inside the room.

I asked the LORD about this vision and was reminded of Matthew 5:15-16.

“Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”

I asked why the light was blue.

The LORD said, "Because you are a peculiar people."

It surprised me to find the word PECULIAR is in both the Old and New Testaments. In the Greek, it means a special possession. “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, A PECULIAR PEOPLE.” (1Peter 2:9; See also Titus 2:14) In the Hebrew it means a valued treasure (Exodus 19:5; Deuteronomy 14:2; Deuteronomy 26:18; Psalm 135:4; Ecclesiastes 2:8)

He then asked me a question. “What type of light shines blue?”

The answer is startling. The greatest source of BLUE light is sunlight … SON-LIGHT.

As I contemplated this, the Lord asked a second question. "Did you notice it was dark outside the room? Yet you were indoors."

Yes, the hallway was dark. The blue light came from deep inside the room.

The LORD said: People are searching for the LIGHT, even inside MY HOUSE. MY PEOPLE who are called by MY NAME don't shine enough wattage to even lighten outside the room. They shield the glow of their light lest anyone see it and accuse them of being mine. Like Peter, they deny me in front of the marketplace then expect me to bless them anyway. I forgave Peter. He showed great repentance. I will forgive any who comes to me and asks for it. But some will not. They type onto their cell phones, messages they shield as if I cannot see them, but I know your every thought before it is spoken. Nothing is hidden from me. (See Psalm 139:2)

MY LIGHT is meant to shine. It is meant to make MY PEOPLE OBVIOUS and PECULIAR. So that one will say, "What's that strange light over there?" And (they will) walk closer and come into MY PRESENCE. Even a glimpse of the LIGHT is lifechanging.

People don't want to be peculiar. They want to fit in. Very few are willing to stand up and stand out. That is what happens when you stand. People notice you.

"Why is she standing up so obvious?"

STAND FORTH AND KEEP STANDING. It makes you obvious to the enemy, yes, but I have prepared you for this, and the enemy needs to know he has an enemy still. Even greater, that his enemy grows in size and in power and in number, that he cannot stop the spread of MY GOSPEL. But also, how will men SEE ME unless they SEE YOU? A seller cannot sell his product unless he cries out in the public square. No one will know to buy something that is hidden.

Do not misunderstand me. MY TRUTH is not for sale. That IS NOT my point. You cannot buy salvation, else MY SACRIFICE, MY DEATH was in vain. But how will they know of me unless there is a preacher? And how will the preacher go unless he is sent? (See Romans 10:14)

I am sending many in this hour. Not always great distances, but out of the room. MY CHURCH has clustered together in private for far too long, easing their consciences by sending one here and another there then supplying that one person's need. They take a collective breath afterward, relieved they did not have to go nor speak but can, instead, return to business as usual. Lights dimmed and tucked away, no apparent evidence of Christ on them. Just another nice person who "I heard" goes to church.

But no invite is ever given, no prayer ever said, and nothing "radical" ever done, like uttering MY NAME out loud.

True love cannot be hidden. A couple in love speaks of it all day to everyone. MY CHURCH is not a country club with membership badges, relegated to the weekend. It is PASSIONATE ROMANCE. He or she hungers for me, and I long to spend time with them. They KNOW MY VOICE because they love me so much, and people see it and ask, "What's the matter with them?"

This is not a one-night stand or weekend getaway either, but OUR LOVE is EVERLASTING and ETERNAL. It is powerful unto salvation. And addictive. And wonderful. Oozing with joy, uncontainable joy, evidenced in laughter that rings throughout the house. Not only MY LIGHT shines, but MY VOICE is heard. No silent witnesses, but those unafraid of the gospel that they carry. Eager even to say, "Have you heard about Jesus?" With faith for their safety (in it) and for what I am about to do.

This is preparation. Are you ready for MY PRESENCE to sweep the land? Or are you like the foolish virgins who let their lamps go out? (See Matthew 25:3) PREPARE for the storm. There will not be time for a midnight run to get supplies. When the wind blows and the rain falls, you must have your house ready, your cupboard stocked.

Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, what I have prepared for those that LOVE ME. When I am first place, MY POWER will flow and to the lost you shall go, and on the wings of MY PRESENCE you shall float, every need met with signs and wonders following as evidence that you are in love with me. Love that cannot be hid and must not be undervalued.

It is not that my love for you is like a man's love for his wife, but that marriage as I defined it is in MY IMAGE. It is modeled after Christ and the church, a prophetic image in Genesis of the UNION that was to come. And there is NO LUST in it. Fleshly lust is selfish and destructive, full of DECEPTION and opportunities to fall backward (into sin). TRUE LOVE gives and gives and gives. It is a continual heart of giving for one another that keeps a union together. As I gave my all to secure MY BRIDE, a man gives his all for his wife's happiness and security. He delights to do it without regard for himself. Similarly, THE BRIDE prepares herself to delight her husband, setting her wishes aside in preference to his. He then supplies her desires anyway. There is no room for "what I want" involved, speaking of selfishness between them. (See Ephesians 5:25-33 VOICE)

No marriage is destroyed when this image is met (strived for). All broken vows come because he or she stopped giving their all. I do not condemn any for their failures. I know the feeling of your infirmities. (See Hebrews 4:15)

Did not my love for Judas (fail to) work when he chose his own desires over me? He was an instrument toward salvation for mankind, but I wish he had kept hold of me. There is not a sparrow that falls that I do not know it, and no man or woman escapes my view. Sin has been judged. MY LOVE is for any who accept it. It is for all who abide in the house (and) for any who choose to shelter there. (See Matthew 10:29)

I love them as I love you, to the ends of the earth. All cultures. All nationalities. All upbringings. I have no barriers except (lack of) repentance. Failure to repent is (you) keeping hold of selfish things to your own destruction.

I mourn each one lost. I long for every heart. Stop hiding your light, MY LIGHT, but allow all to see it. Fill the house with LIGHT, and you will drive out the darkness.

“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
(Romans 1:16)


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments