Seconds Before Midnight


On June 4, 2021, the LORD said:


“Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.” (2 Kings 7:1)

I will heal your economy. As I did in Samaria, I will do this to the price of gasoline. Tomorrow about this time, it shall sell for pennies. I will return to you your energy Independence. And lower the price of bread. It will happen in a day, at the clap of my hands. I will speak and it will be done. Like when Egypt held the abundance during famine, people will say, "Let's go to America. They have plenty there."

I built this nation for a refuge, a place anyone can go and be safe and free. I gave it MIGHT and DOMINION to PROTECT and PRESERVE because the earth would need its COVERING. What I began in her, I will COMPLETE and not allow the enemy to destroy. Even beyond the TIME of suffering. Another generation in another time. (See Philippians 1:6)

“Now Jericho was straitly shut up because of the children of Israel: none went out, and none came in. 2 And the LORD said unto Joshua, See, I have given into thine hand Jericho, and the king thereof, and the mighty men of valour.” (Joshua 6:1-2)

The city of Washington D.C. is shut tight. None go into your capital, and none go out. The enemy is shaking in their boots. (Name omitted) is only the tip of the iceberg. He is the first brick to fall. Behind him are others, and with his crushing, a hole will open that will show the world the other rats hidden inside.

Remember Ezekiel's vision. He saw inside the temple walls what great, horrible, disgusting sins the people performed. I am giving my people a glimpse through my prophets in this hour, but soon, with his brick removed, others will fall out, like water rushing through a dam. (See Ezekiel 8:7-8)

People will see it in disbelief, saying, "I cannot believe this is true!"

I am TRUTH. All TRUTH comes from ME, and NOTHING is hidden from MY VIEW.

You cannot stop a river from overflowing its banks. The river of greed has overflowed and grows more and more obvious (apparent) by the day. The river of MY PRESENCE will sweep it aside and open the FLOODGATES for GREAT CHANGE. As a city must be rebuilt after the damage of a flood, I will cleanse and CLEANSE COMPLETELY. This is not a half-built job (process). I did not rebuild only a portion of the temple. I built it completely and saw it was completely supplied down to the finest detail.

I see all the DETAILS. I know every building's CORNERSTONE and the CORNERSTONE of this nation, laid in covenant promise WITH ME. I know every name of every person who worked there (D.C.). I saw every stone laid. I knew the thoughts and intents of their hearts and saw them go home to their families. Nothing is hidden FROM ME. I have the blueprints with their paths marked across it. I know even the (Native Americans) that once lived there. (See Hebrews 4:12; 1 Corinthians 4:5)

Who are you, O feckless man, to think you hide anything from me? I will open the drawers and dump them out. I will show the world leaders what you keep underneath. Rottenness and decay. Putrid sin. A stench in the nostrils of even the other unbelievers. I will make your name one left unspoken. No one will dare say it for fear of MY CONSEQUENCES, though they do not even trust in me or MY SON. Those who linked hands with you will sever all ties and look aside, horrified, and AFRAID OF FURTHER CONTAMINATION.

I will bring MY RAIN upon your land in its season. In fact, I hear the ABUNDANCE of rain. Take heed and run. Get you hence into a covered space. Because it will fall and those not prepared for it will tremble. As in Noah's day, they will look up and ask, "What's this?" Their asking will increase their fear. For some, I will bring comfort. For others, recompense. (See 1 Kings 18:41)

I am the God of justice. MY RIGHTEOUSNESS is the balance and the scales held in MY HAND. I am mindful of you, men of my creation. I know your downsitting and your uprising. I see your thoughts afar off. Come partake of the crimson fountain and I will cleanse thee, or stand there, filled with pride, and lose all you have stolen to gain. (See Psalm 139:2; Isaiah 28:17)

We are seconds before midnight when the bells will ring. All whose doorposts have the blood of Christ will be spared and those who shelter beneath it. I will extend MY MERCY ahead of MY JUDGMENT. (In fact) you cannot have one without the other for no sin can enter my presence. MERCY must go first so that JUDGMENT can follow.

Make the way straight, the mountains smooth, for MY COMING. THE KING HAS ARRIVED WITH HIS GLORY ON DISPLAY, and NO FLESHLY MAN will STAND IN HIS PRESENCE. Only those of a clean heart and pure hands with HIS SWORD IN THEIR MOUTHS.

I am ADONAI. Beside me, there is none else.

Image by Geri Art from Pixabay

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments