Onward To Victory


On June 2, 2021, the Lord said:

Every generation has its conflicts. There WILL BE wars and rumors of wars. This nation was birthed in war ... war that needed to be fought.

There is no victory without conflict and conflict often leads to battle. Be not afraid of conflict. I have armed you with spiritual weapons. (See Eph 6:13)

Be not afraid of men.

"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" (Psalm 27:1)

All flesh is as grass which fadeth ... unless grown along the riverbank. Plant grass in the desert and it will die. It cannot withstand the SON. Plant grass in a meadow, water it with rains, and it flourishes. (See 1Pe 1:24)

Even when fire comes and burns up the stubble, down beneath the soil, life remains. Life from the ashes of adversity.

Who makes a general except a man who understands war, who knows WHEN to fight and HOW to fight? What general became one through ignorance or with a cowardly character? You cannot buy rank and be stalwart. Strength and know-how come from conflict resolution, and sometimes resolution must be forced on an enemy. Rarely, does it come from concession, and even then, one must doubt their sincerity.

I am looking for sincerity of heart, for those who don't mind the smoke and the flames because they believe in the cause and have decided to win. Have decided I WIN.

I WON THROUGH MY SON and I WILL WIN AGAIN IN THIS HOUR.


So some do not like my method. I did not consult them. I poured out my heart into those who would forge ahead into battle. They saw the conflict, they recognized the enemy, but with faith in their eyes, said, "Through God, WE CAN DO THIS."

GREAT HONOR. GREAT FORTITUDE. GREAT STRENGTH OF SPIRIT. GREAT SUCCESS!

GREAT PROVISION. More than they need. GREAT DETERMINATION OF PURPOSE.


"This is how it will be from now on!" they've said. "This is where we draw the line."

And that line is me, saith the Lord. I am the line in the sand. All who cross its holy barrier wear MY NAME.

"THESE ARE MINE," I have said. "THESE ARE SOLDIERS I HAVE COMMISSIONED."

And this is the battle I have brought them to. Mine eyes have seen the watchfires of a hundred circling camps, and MY TRUTH MARCHES ON.

Oh, America, I have shed MY GRACE on thee. I will restore to thee, true brotherhood, and MY GLORY and MY RIGHTEOUSNESS and HOLINESS without which men are blind and wandering around in the desert in circles, footsteps from an oasis. Teetering on the brink of an abyss dug for them by that old snake, the devil, and convinced it's where they need to be.

VISION. I came to bring VISION, to OPEN EYES, to OPEN HEARTS, to GIVE REVELATION, and COURAGE, and VITALITY, and STRUCTURE, and SALVATION from chaos. I HAVE A PLAN. I'VE HAD A PLAN ALL ALONG. Greater than this, I HAVE THE ENEMY'S PLANS. Watch as I expose them. Watch as all he's done and all he's planned to do become PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

I am the enemy's ENEMY. I am also the ONE who DREW the BATTLE PLAN. And CLEARED the field for the battle. And DESIGNED the WEAPON for the conflict. CLOSE CONFLICT. One on one. SWORDS AT THE READY. The whites shining in their eyes. Defeat written in their future. A future I designed.

I AM ALPHA, BEGINNING, AND OMEGA, ENDING. NOTHING THEY SHALL USE WILL BY ANY MEANS OVERWHELM ME.

Instead, I AM a FLOOD. I will SWEEP AWAY the RED TIDE. I will cleanse the land of its stench, and MY POWER AND AUTHORITY will BLEED into other nations. Because it is not for thee alone we fight, O America.

Not only your defense is at stake. But the victory of other nations who depend on your FREEDOM in order to survive. And those who in the natural have no chance at freedom at all. Even those trapped beneath an IRON THUMB. Why do you think the snake has worked so hard to drive in the nails? To bury his claws in the dust. But because there are men and women of GREAT STRENGTH and GREAT WISDOM residing there. People with faith forged in conflict who will lead a REVOLUTION in this hour and become THORNS IN THE SIDE of the enemy.

These are no WEAK WARRIORS, but BATTLE TRIED, who have nothing left to lose. For they know where true VALUE is.

Is the cost too high? Would you live with ME in a tent rather than a mansion on High Street? Would you eat beans from a can instead of well-portioned steak? Would you sacrifice expensive things to hold MY HAND amidst the dust? Would you sell all you have and give it to the poor, then take up your cross and FOLLOW ME? (See Mk 10:21)

This is required; victory lies on the other side. There is only one way to WIN and that is through the FIGHT. Only one way to gather the spoils, and that is by bringing the enemy DEFEAT.

I defeated him once and for all through MY SON. I will defeat his purposes now again and restore RIGHT ORDER.

Now, soldiers, lift your heads, raise your swords, and give the BATTLE CRY. Onward to VICTORY! And peace forged from the prayers of MY SAINTS.

Image by Sammy-Williams from Pixabay

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments