I Am Living


Time goes rushing forward and soon today becomes a memory from the past. What is "now" is "yesterday" and less sharp, without all the edges.

A girl becomes a woman, a daughter becomes a mom, and later, a grandmother, who, one day, is gone, and someone in a future generation asks, "Who is she?" while holding onto an image of some woman they've never seen, and the daughter or granddaughter of that woman says, "That's your ..." [insert relationship]. Now, the youth knows of her, yet he doesn't have any familiarity. She remains a picture of someone he's never met, never physically seen.

I WAS DEAD BUT NOW I LIVE FOREVERMORE, SAITH THE LORD. I AM NOT A MEMORY YOU MUST TRY TO COMPREHEND. I am speaking to those who will listen. I would draw ALL MEN unto me. A DEAD MAN CAN HEAL NO ONE. I AM LIVING.

A man is only as strong as his greatest weakness. I have no weakness. Why else believe in me? Why worship a statue that cannot hear and cannot speak? Why continually replay a past memory? I AM NOT A MEMORY. I AM PRESENT. I AM FUTURE. I AM HERE AND I AM COMING.

I am speaking through my prophets, yet many are not listening.

"It is not possible," they say or, "It cannot be done. How ludicrous! Temper your expectations. We will not believe in a fantasy."

In fact, with your words that is the very thing you are doing. You choose the figments of the mind, lying realities and the fables of men which are sent to deceive. You swallow the deception, hook, line, and sinker, and fall back from where I stand, no longer unaware of me. But sure of yourself.

Faith is the substance of what is UNSEEN. It is believing in heavenly realities over any other possible option. To the faith-full, my word goes. To the faith-less, I am that unfamiliar memory. (See Hebrews 11:1)

MANY IN MY CHURCH ARE LIVING AS IF I AM THAT MEMORY. I'm a story in a book their grandmother once read, a tale from another time, another place. They choose those things they see with their eyes when what is seen is temporary and will mislead.

I AM TRUTH. LIVE AS IF I AM TRUTH. Live as if those incredible things spoken by my prophets will actually come to be.

LIVE SOLD OUT TO ME.

Believe in a Savior who rose from the dead, who conquered death, and defeated the enemy. Choose to believe in the face of the doubters and watch what I will do for you in coming days. See your life change from what IS to what visions I see of your future.

I hold the future, and it is grand to those who believe. To those who choose what they see, it goes no further than their arm's reach. Even man's greatest dream is not an inch compared to mine. To me, one step is a mile, one day is a thousand years, nothing ... NOTHING cannot be done.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, BUT IN FACT, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. To those who will believe. Become a believer. Become one of the faith-full. And while the world laughs, choose rejoicing. Because I AM IN CONTROL OF THIS HOUR AND WILL DO MY WILL ON EARTH IN THE NATIONS. (See Luke 1:37)

I will do my will in you, if you will allow it. If you will seek me for it in prayers of faith, speaking words that make no sense to outsiders. Stop standing outside but enter through the GATE and lie down in green pastures. Come with me into a better place. Live in the green grass on the other side of the fence. (See Psalm 23:2)

Let them have their fantasy while you abound in truth.
(Spoken on 6-11-2021)

Photo by Raj Rana on Unsplash

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments