Florida, Texas, and California


Note: God is no respecter of persons. (Acts 10:34) He loves one state as much as the other and loves all peoples from all nations equally. He died for “whosoever.” The following words are not meant to create division but are what was spoken to me on two dates. I am a native Floridian, and I love my state. He has laid Texas and California on my heart, in particular. I must be obedient in releasing what’s He’s said. There is a short word for the United States as a whole at the end.

FLORIDA


On June 10, 2021, the LORD spoke the following words to me: I will return Florida to her first love, agriculture, and specifically, oranges. Why do you think she got away from it? Why were her groves demolished for personal gain? Why were the trees blighted and destroyed?

The enemy wanted to redirect her economy and gain ultimate control so that he could turn it whither he will. But I AM IN CONTROL NOW, and what she was gifted with will return to her. And I will bless her abundantly, over and above any place, and make it of the finest quality. Cultivation will become first rate. Students will desire to learn about it, how it works, how to achieve success.

The knowledge of old timers will be of great value. She (Florida) will celebrate her fruits with festivals once again. So, too, will I bless the farmers of other crops. People will travel to partake of what is grown, and what is grown will be better than anywhere else. Strawberries, blueberries, oranges, kumquats, and some exotic fruits growers will specialize in. People will partake of fruits of the ground like what your grandfather used to produce (in) farmer's markets.

I will bless her beaches with fruitfulness. No more red tide.

For her stand with me, I will bless her tourism. Mom and Pop places will sprout up and have new fervor. Motels, restaurants, mobile kitchens, these will work hand-in-hand with the growers in unity, and the government will bless them, lowering taxes and passing laws to protect their personal rights.

I will bless the military stationed here. They will become a hub for the rest of the nation. New leaders, generals, will arise, and future officers grow up beneath them. Their knowledge will abound and expand, their influence grow to immense power, yet from them will come renewed honor and humility, and a constant seam of MY PRESENCE.

SHE WILL TRULY BE THE SUNSHINE STATE AGAIN, in her weather, in her economy, in her presence. People will stream in, longing for the rest they gain in Florida, land of flowers, land of plenty.

I will heal her waterways. The Everglades will become fruitful, clean, and abundant with game. The St. John's River will stream with watercraft, and her natural scenery will be most picturesque. Her springs will well up like never before. New springs will arise, ever-flowing fountains of blessing that will signify this move in her. As I am the fountain of living water, fountains will pool in crystal seas.

I will double the population of manatees. Rare birdlife will be discovered here and protected. The alligator, long a symbol of the state, will grow in popularity.

I will bless her people, those whose forefathers once owned this land. I have blessed them already. But wait until you see what I shall do for the Seminoles. Reparations, not from man, not by men's designs, but from MY HAND in a way only I could do it. They will see it, experience it, and know, "This is the Hebrew God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, King of Israel." GREAT leaders will arise (among them) and guide their people into a GREAT move of faith.

MY HAND shall move and be seen in schools, universities, and colleges. I will restore her love for sports. New leagues with better rules and better leadership, with amazingly talented players shall arise. Her sportsmen shall be like nowhere else. Her fishermen incredibly blessed. All along the Gulfstream waters, down to the Keys and along the Atlantic Coast will be seen massive schools of fish.

I will create a haven for refugees of other nations, those seeking the freedom America gives and especially a life in Florida, Cuban or Haitian and others from Mexico and South America who have genuine hearts and love for this land.

I will lower crime and increase law enforcement. They will serve well with a heart for the people. There will be a new respect, grown from the governor's office down to the local and county policeman. MY PRESENCE will be there. I will teach them new ways of enforcement. I will guide them in the work, and those from other places will come here to work because they will say, "Those in Florida are so blessed."

All corruption of the past will come to light, and I will sweep it clean. GREAT repentance from some that will be unexpected.

People of Florida, DO NOT LIMIT ME. I will do a GREAT WORK among you, but you must continue to STAND WITH ME in the face of the evil that tries to destroy this nation and seeks to sink your state into oblivion.

They say, "If only we can drag her down into the depths and ruin her economy. If only a few storms would blow and tear up everything."

But as they cannot control the storms, they cannot go against me, and WHAT I WILL DO, I WILL DO. NO MAN WILL STOP ME. I have said I will make this state a mecca for the nation, so this I will do. Keep praying. Turn your faces north and speak to the capital, MY BLESSINGS. Then draw a line at the border and declare the land blessed. Create strength in the Spirit and watch as I station angelic hosts there.

People will cross into the land of sunshine and say, "It's so different here."

I AM THAT DIFFERENCE. I AM WHAT MAKES HER WHAT SHE IS. My presence abides here. My glory (is) in your land. I will work in your nation and do mighty things in other states, but, O Florida, what GRACE I will shed on thee for your backbone in this hour, your stance for me.

I have seen, and I will do it. I am Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, KING OF KINGS and LORD OF LORDS, the Almighty God who was and is and is to come. IS TO COME. Did you hear that?

TEXAS

On June 17, 2021, the LORD said: I will bless Texas for their stand for children, and I will bless their governor for his strength in it. He does my will, and I will bless him, personally, but also in his leadership and in his state.

There will be celebration as only Texas would do it. Abundance of joy. Abundance of cattle. Abundance of oil. The Lone Star state will grow in favor and prosperity. New roads of progress. Abundance of rain and abundance of fruits (produce). I will strengthen their independent spirit and fill it with MY SPIRIT. MY PRESENCE shall sweep across from Houston to the border of New Mexico, into the deserts, and amongst her native peoples, then down along the Rio Grande and the southern border.

Watch, O watch what I will do at the border. Watch the unity that will come between the states. Joint cooperation. Public awareness and such GREAT generosity. What the enemy has meant for evil, I will turn around for MY GOOD and bless Texas and on into Arizona, where RIVERS of MY PRESENCE shall flow. FLOW MIGHTY RIVER! FLOW!

CALIFORNIA

On June 17, 2021, the LORD said: I will turn the state of California red, BLOOD RED. Red with MY BLOOD. I will restore righteousness to her as has not been seen ever before. Greater even than the move of MY SPIRIT at Azusa Street. Bigger, longer, more comprehensive and LIFE CHANGING.

I will rescue her from her long spiritual drought. Why do you think the enemy has worked so hard to strip her of MY NAME? Because there's gold in them there hills, GOLD I put there. Physical gold, yes. But also, spiritual gold. Rich resources of MY POWER will well up and renew and revive. I will deconstruct the enemy's base of operations. For he's built a stronghold there to carry out his schemes, but he is not and has never been stronger than me.

Watch and see what I will do in Hollywood, L.A., and San Francisco. See what I will do along the California coast, in the mountains, and down to the border with Mexico. A healing of minds shall come. Strength IN ME with MY PURPOSE and a new way of thought.

California, I have shed my grace on thee and crowned thee with brotherhood and new prosperity. The drought of heart is over. No more spiritual slavery to a false ideal, false gods, false futures that end in failure. Behold I shall do a new thing. Even now, do I do it.

Watch MY PRESENCE sweep through homeless camps. Watch solutions come from unusual sources. Expect the unexpected! "Eureka! I've got it!"

UNITED STATES

On June 17, 2021, the LORD said: The bigger (state) shall help the smaller. The elder (person) shall help the younger. I will bring JOINT PURPOSE and GREAT UNITY. UNITED states, without emotional borders. Without defense of attitude. Brother shall help brother. Neighbor shall help neighbor. I will forge a common bond and heal communities. Heal attitudes. Heal hearts. Heal minds and bodies. Heal the flow of currency. Heal capitalism. I will restore and revive and renew these states.

America shall become great again. I, the LORD, shall do it. I AM EVEN NOW BEGINNING. This is only the TIP of the ICEBERG. What's been frozen, I shall thaw and breathe back to life. End of an ice age. Start of a new era. An era of freedom and morality. A reset to the values I have set in place.

The truths of Scripture shall become first place. Of the greatest importance. Guidelines for young and old and the TIME that has begun. Look up, MY NATION of LIBERTY, your redemption has arrived.

Photo by Vino Li on Unsplash

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments