Captains of Salvation


On June 8, 2021, the LORD said, I draw all men unto me. (Jn 12:32)

Holy Spirit then listed different types of hats: Dutchman's cap, chef's hat, ball cap, top hat, and several more. I asked what this meant.

The LORD said: A man can wear several hats. He can be a chef and a ball player. But he cannot wear both hats at once. He will not prepare a fine meal while running the bases. There is a time for each. A man cannot sing opera while sailing. There is a place for each. The concert crowd will not fit on the boat, and sailing requires intense concentration.

He then spoke 2 Corinthians 6:17, “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord.” In this verse, He speaks of COMPROMISE.

The LORD continued: I made some apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers. I gave gifts unto the church. Gifts of healings, works of faith, interpretation of tongues, words of knowledge and words of wisdom. I have lay people, people who lead worship, people who care for and teach children, small group leaders, artisans, even kitchen staff. A man baking meals for the homeless may also teach. A woman working in the nursery may prophesy. But WHEN does she prophesy and WHERE? What is the TIME and PLACE? While amongst the children? No. Nor would a pastor shine his shoes on stage. That is the time to SPEAK THE WORD.

“A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken IN DUE SEASON, how good is it!” (Proverbs 15:23)

I asked, “How are men speaking out of order, LORD?”

He said: My timing is absolute. It cannot be reset to man's agenda. My truths should not be spouted from doubtful lips. WHAT you speak and HOW you speak it reflects on me. IT IS MY REPUTATION AT STAKE!

Some rush ahead of MY SPIRIT, and He cannot be rushed. Drive too fast on an unpaved road and there is great risk as well as more discomfort and a cloud of dust. MEN ARE SEEING THE CLOUD OF DUST KICKED UP BY THEIR FEET AND CALLING IT THE GLORY. They are labeling movements as God that are the works of their hands. I need no man's HANDS (in order) to work. I need HEARTS, and WILLINGNESS, and OBEDIENCE. But above all, I need EARS TO HEAR. HEARING comes first then ACTION. When a man has well-heard, he will act correctly, and in the space and timing I have set forth (allowed).

Do not misunderstand me. I desire to move. I will come in incredible power and do things no man has ever seen. You are on the edge of this. But false ministers arise with their own credentials, working under their own knowledge, head knowledge, without any evidence of MY POWER involved. False signs, questionable wonders, and a lot of mingled words that, at first glance, seem right, but below them are dead bones and pride. Denying the power thereof.

“Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.” (2 Timothy 3:5)

I have anointed many in this hour who wear certain hats that would seem to make them not who I would choose. Some will say, "That cannot be God. Why would He use someone of that type?"

What "type" am I supposed to use, O fallible man? PhD and abundant degrees earned through years of schooling do not necessarily draw me. Yes, there are some who I have anointed with certain types of knowledge. I need musicians, doctors, lawyers, and scientists. But I will also use mothers, fathers, daughters, and grandchildren. I will use infants and toddlers. I will use retail clerks, pizza makers, surferboarders, one who runs a ski lift. I will use Swedes and Germans and Italians and, yes, I will use Jews. Rabbis. Former proselytes. Women once given to prostitution. Men healed of drug addiction. A prized veteran. I will use the words of the aged to teach the children. I will use the children to teach the aged. The young will speak under MY ANOINTING on college campuses.

Though they wear one hat, an everyday hat, I will ANOINT them as Captains of salvation. MY TRUTH will come from behind the pulpit into the marketplace, the city square, the city park. One will sing of me on the street corner and passersby will stop there and weep and not know why.

I am not limited by days or seasons or buildings or platforms. I am not locked behind doors and walls. The time of the temple as my seat of glory has become the temple in the hearts of men walking through Denver or Los Angeles or New York. I am on the Rio Grande and in the jungles of Brazil. I hike the Andes and cross the Pacific to the islands of the south. I build a place for MY GLORY in men and women of China, Hong Kong, and Vietnam.

NO MAN CAN REMOVE ME FROM THE HEART OF BELIEVERS. THERE I RESIDE AND THERE I WILL MOVE. AND WHO I USE WILL BE OF MY OWN CHOOSING. This is in my Word. It is as the Spirit chooses. Yet men have tried to influence (induce) me to follow along with them. YOU MUST FOLLOW ME, HUNGER FOR ME, not the other way around. Yes, I desire relationship. I long to speak with thee. But outside of the love of God, your talk is so much clamorous noise, a sounding gong and rattling cymbal. (See 1 Corinthians 13:1)

Speak to the mountain because you wish it gone, but you are hating your brother, spouting your worthless opinions to all who will listen, and the mountain will get grow taller. Don a hat you purchased with your own funds, and I will not anoint it, but cause a wind to blow that will sweep it from your scalp. First wear the helmet of salvation then SEEK ME for the hat I would share (we share it). SEEK ME for WHY to wear it and HOW to and WHEN.

Do not fear making a mistake. Who I choose, I will anoint and correct any missteps and abundantly forgive. But error in the mind that seeks to turn me this way and that, I will remove MY POWER and leave that one standing in the desert, speaking to the wind. A lonely, dusty wind, bereft of me. And echo into the heavens without response. A congregation of pillows.

Already some have fallen astray. I mourn their potential, what might have been. Some ministers, some apostles, some lay people, some churchgoers who stripped MY ABILITY from those who I would use saying, "I will not listen to HIM."

Do not listen. Do not hear. And (so you) do not receive. Dig a trench around you and get swallowed by it, the trench now a canyon, an abyss. All because you stopped me from working through your prejudices.

WHO I CHOOSE IS UP TO ME. WHO YOU HEAR WILL COME UNEXPECTEDLY. WHO THEY ARE WILL BRING SURPRISE. WHAT I SAY WILL OPEN MANY EYES. UNROLL THE CARPET AND STRIKE UP THE BAND. I AM COMING TO STIR UP THIS MIGHTY LAND. AND STIR AND STIR AND STIR SOME MORE, UNTIL WHAT I'VE CREATED IS A HEAVENLY STORE, ABUNDANT IN THE FRUITS OF GLORY AMONGST MEN OF NO RENOWN.

I need no one's directions (in order) to move. I don't need your instruction booklet. Step one, anoint me. Step two, make me important. NO. IT ISN'T ABOUT YOU. IT IS ABOUT THEM, THOSE IN NEED. IT IS ABOUT ME, MY GLORY, MY HEART, MY LOVE FOR MEN. Expect me to give to you because of your opinion of you and nothing is what you will receive. I see faith, and faith looks toward me, the God of the universe, the Father of men, the LORD of all, as Maker and Savior and Forgiver and Supply. When I am your heart, nothing else will stand in the way toward the move I will do through you. But cling to your earthly privileges and your fall from the pedestal you have built will be great.

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, and all the King's horses and all the King's men could not put him back together again.

“And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.” (Matthew 7:27)

Photo: Cover of a 1904 adaptation of Humpty Dumpty by William Wallace Denslow. (Wikipedia)


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments