RUN!


This morning, May 16, 2021, the Holy Spirit quoted my mother.

I’d had a pair of mental images, leading up to that moment. In the first, I saw a field encircled by barbed wire fencing.

THE LORD SAID, “He has removed the gate, thinking to trap my people, but I am the way; I am the gate. There is always a way out. I will make an escape.” [See 1Co 10:13]

I glanced at the clock. It was 3:22 a.m. Puzzled, I asked Him why. You see, He’s awakened me at 2:22 a.m. every night for weeks. For that matter, I see triple number combinations (111, 222, etc) everywhere. [See Dan 2:21]

THE LORD REPLIED, “THE ESCAPE HAS BEGUN.”

I leapt in place, struck by the tense of His words. Present tense. NOT a future event, but that it IS HAPPENING right now. Today, is the day of escape.

“Escape from what?” you ask.

From the trap of the enemy. From the field with no gate.

“Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. 9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.” (Ps 24:7-10)

I fell asleep again, time passing, and woke again at 6:33 a.m. This time, a stick figure climbed a fence. Then it was as if the image zoomed out and I was looking down from above. The stick figure ran along a dotted line, a path forward. A moment later, I was facing ahead on his path, and directly in front was a road sign in the typical green with a huge white arrow pointing left.

THE LORD SAID, “The path is marked.”

Then HE SCREAMED, “RUN!”


In my next breath, I heard the voice of my mother, “Get ready to run!” I knew where I’d heard her say that, a sermon from 1996 called “Run Before The Rain.”

I glanced at the clock. Exactly ten minutes had passed; it was 6:44. I couldn’t possibly sleep further, so I got up to let my older dog out, and moments later, standing on the porch, saw my cell phone read 6:44.

Brow furrowed, I remembered our bedroom clock is 4 minutes fast.

And it hit me, I saw 6:44 twice. Nothing is a coincidence with God, so I asked Him, “Why did I see 6:44 twice?” (6:44 is 3:22 doubled, and I saw the time twice.)

THE HOLY SPIRIT SAID, “The SON will rise again.”

I looked up and the sun peeked over the trees. If you’ve followed me on social media enough, you will know that is my favorite point of the day. I sat down, trembling, overwhelmed, and the Holy Spirit spoke. It was 7 a.m.

HE SAID: This is the great escape. Now, don't stand there! RUN! RUN for your life depends on it! And the path you know, and the way you know because I have marked it out for you. I have RUN it before and marked out the way. I'm sending you OUT in the RIGHT direction. Go where I lead and DON'T STOP to pick the flowers or to buy lemonade. DON'T STOP, for these are the enemy's deceptions. They are figments, mirages, meant to waylay you and hold you back. KEEP RUNNING and I will make clear the path for your feet. [See Heb 12:12-13; Jn 14:4-6]

I broke into laughter. Never accuse Elohim of being boring. A short time later, I sat and listened to the sermon. I am, once again, beyond blessed. (Just to blow your mind a little more, Mom was 50 when she preached this. I turned 50 in December.)

Please, take the time to hear the sermon. I promise it will change your life.

NOW IS THE ESCAPE. IT’S TIME TO RUN!


http://www.beckycombeeministries.com/FullMessages/Becky_Combee_Ministries-Run_Before_The_Rain.mp3

“And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, THAT HE MAY RUN that readeth it.”
(Hab 2:2)


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments