No Stone Unturned


On May 24, 2021, the Lord said:

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and seek My face, then I will hear from heaven and heal their land. (See 2Chr 7:14)

IF, means it's conditional. There's a requirement for it to fully happen. MY PEOPLE WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME, means my church must be the ones to ask. HUMILITY is next required in their method of asking. SEEK MY FACE with a contrite heart, and I will hear you. There is no place in Me for arrogance and pride. You cannot demand I act because of your own qualities. I care not how successful you are. I care about the condition of your heart. The man or woman of faith and patience I will answer and do so abundantly. That abundance comes from having a healed land. I desire to heal it but need my people to ask and then STAND FIRM UNTIL DELIVERANCE COMES. Not pleading, 'Oh, God, Oh, God," in desperation. Do not put yourself into a desperate stance; but stand still and see the salvation of your God. This is the hour of deliverance. WAIT IN HOPE, EXPECTING to see it. SET YOUR FACE LIKE FLINT and know that they persecute you because they persecute me. Know also, they cannot hide from me. There is no place too remote or too dark that I cannot find it and see clearly. No wool is ever pulled over my eyes.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, O FOOLISH MAN?

Watch as I leave no stone in place but upturn them all. Watch as they scamper for cover they will not find, like unearthed bugs. Watch as I sweep them aside and rebuild an edifice with those stones, a monument to godliness and freedom.

“If you build the house He wants, He will give you the leaders you need.” || Lance Wallnau

Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments