It Was Worth It (and a word fulfilled)

I have two things to share for this post, a prophetic word fulfilled and a longer word spoken on May 15, 2021.

A story out of Texas caught my eye yesterday that brought to mind a word from the Lord spoken to me on February 2, 2021. You can see it in the image below or click here.



~

On May 15, 2021, I received the following word.

“Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and FORBEARANCE and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?” (Rm 2:4)

FORBEARANCE. n. The act of refraining from something; patience endurance, self-control; an abstaining from the enforcement of a right

“O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!” (Rm 11:33)

HE DID IT ALL FOR LOVE.

The Lord said: I did not die for obedience. I died because I loved man so much. I could not stand to see them hurting, in pain, confused, and full of hate. They were sheep, wandering without a shepherd, going off in every wrong direction and falling into snares. I came to become THE SHEPHERD. I came so that they could hear My voice and follow me to safety.

“And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things.” (Mk 6:34)

Men living outside of Me cannot hear Me speaking, and what they hear leads them in the wrong direction. I am THE WAY to life, and it is ABUNDANT LIFE. All other paths end in death. I loved man too much to allow that to continue. It was worth the sacrifice. [See Pr 14:12 and Pr 16:25]

“Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” (Mt 7:14)

Few find THE WAY on their own, so I depend on my body, those in the church, to represent me in every way, shape, and form. I depend on you to look like me and act like me because people continue to stumble around in the dark. They cannot see at all. They have no light but believe that they do. Their darkness is so great they think it's light. But such light is death and all the products of death, sickness, hatred, dis-ease.

Just as death comes with effects of death, My life comes with the effects of life. To accept Christ and refuse healing and deliverance is to sit on the fence, one foot in the narrow pathway, one foot dangling over a cliff. Why would you sit at a table of abundance I've provided yet fast? Would you attend a wedding or birthday party and not eat cake?

Some will say, “Yes,” for this or that reason. "I do not like cake. I cannot have sugar."

Throw out your mental reasonings. If nothing stood between you and dessert as you'd like it most, wouldn't you eat? Yet, many in my body sit rigid in the pew, consumed by obedience so much that they refuse joy. True obedience is full of joy. In heaven, we laugh and smile and overflow with happiness, not because all your needs are met, nor because there, you have no pain, but because you are in MY PRESENCE, and for this reason, I came to earth, suffered, and died.

I would have all men know MY LOVE for them, and I need workers to tell them, to show them.
They hate you, but you love them and that love, MY LOVE, plants a seed that they do not understand. The seed is there, although the enemy works destruction all around it. One plants, one waters, another tends it by doing, by being the man or woman of God I have made them into and by doing what I have asked my church to do. [See 1Cor 3:6]

I coordinate it. That is not your job. Here is obedience, but it is obedience fueled by love. You love me as I loved you and our love flows into others. I laid down my life for yours, you give of your life for them without counting the cost. MY LOVE SEES NOT THE COST BUT THE VICTORY, and not a greedy victory, nor one grasped by fear, but one gained through giving. As I gave, you give.

UNTIL A MEMBER OF MY BODY DOES AS I WOULD DO, HE OR SHE IS NOT A MEMBER TRULY AT ALL. A child can don his parent's clothing, but it does not make him grown up. A donkey can dress like a horse but enter him in a derby and he will run like a donkey and probably bray and make a scene. But lead that donkey into my stable and put him in the care of my hand and I can make of him the finest thoroughbred.

"What? How can you do that? It makes no sense," you say.

Therein is the power of Almighty God, who takes the dead and brings it back to life again. Knowing this unequivocally is faith, and the tiniest seed of faith sprouts into the greatest tree that does what? Provides shade for many. You are the tree. I am the root and the water. My Father is the gardener, and the Holy Spirit is the power that makes all things grow. BUT LOVE IS THE REASON FOR ALL OF IT, that when I walked as a man, I mourned for what My Father had lost and loved so much I restored it to Him. We are One. I loved because He loved, and now you love if you are truly mine. [See Mk 4:30-32]

There is no greater love than this, that a man would lay down his life for many, for anyone who would take hold of it. For whosoever will come. For enemies. [See Jn 15:13 and Rev 22:17]

I make of thy enemies a footstool. Have you ever asked how I did this? By changing them into friends, into brothers and sisters. Do not focus on those who refuse salvation, or on revenge and retribution. Focus on what my love can do. It can change the hardest heart into the strongest one. [See Ps 110:1 and Mt 22:44]

Consider my servant Paul. Consider my beloved Peter. Consider Mary Magdalene. Consider the man of Gadarene who sat clothed in his right mind. Consider Lazarus and Joseph of Arimethea. Consider the jailer who gave his heart to me when MY PRESENCE shook the prison with Paul and Silas. Consider the Centurion who had such great faith. Consider the thief beside me on his cross. Take these examples and see what MY LOVE can do. Pray for your enemies because MY LOVE can save them from the darkness they wear that destroys them. [See Mt 5:44 and Lk 6:28]

CHANGE YOUR ENEMIES AND CHANGE THE WORLD.

You speak of the billion-soul harvest, but who do you think many of those are? Stop choosing who you think I will save while excluding others. Discard your opinions and see my heart. See how much I loved the world then go forth and bring in the harvest. The enemy has sowed tares with the wheat. I can change those tares into flowers and make of them the most pleasant bouquet. Look not on behavior or outward appearance but look at the heart, then pour my love into it, and my love will do an amazing work. It is the power of the Resurrection, the same power that raised me from the dead dwells in you, and its name is LOVE. [See 1Cor 3:16]

“For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.” (Lk 6:32-33)

“But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.” (Lk 6:35)


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments