The Fox in the Henhouse


The fox is in the hen house dressed like the rooster, but he still smells like a fox; and the farmer's got a gun and sight for him, and a hound with a nose a mile long. Hoowee. That hound can hunt, and he loves him fox for supper. Get ready for the chase.

The fox went out on a chilly night
For to steal a hen for supper
But he didn't count on the farmer's might
Nor the dog's will to hunt him.

A sleeping dog is no harm to that ol' fox, and the henhouse is unprotected. A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands, and the fox creeps right in.

WAKE UP! STOP SLEEPING! THIS IS THE HOUR OF VICTORY!

We're about to send that fox runnin' to the hills where he needs to be. We're gonna save us some hens that don't even know they're in danger. The farmer and the dog are gonna team up to protect and reinforce the henhouse. Expand it. Strengthen it. We'll make of pending disaster, a barnyard. Free-range chickens. A milk cow. A herd of adorable bouncing goats. Doves cooing in the rafters, and a horse dangling her head over the gate.

From disaster, we'll bring contentment and the end of the work of that ol' fox. Starve a fox, save a henhouse.

(Ps 147:12-14) "Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion. 13 For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee. 14 He maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat."

(Is 54:11-17) "O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires. 12 And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones. 13 And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children. 14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. 15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. 16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. 17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

Why do you gripe and complain about the border and forget to pray about the border? Why can't you see MY HAND there?

That comes first. Before faith comes vision. Your vision is short and dim. You see through a glass darkly. Come up higher. See it as I see it. MY ARM is not too short to save. MY POWER is not faltering at the task.

I know every man or woman involved along your border. I know those on the border patrol and in law enforcement. I have extended to them MY INSIGHT to work.

While the Clown dances with the bear and the dragon in the White House, I'M AT WORK. I'M ALWAYS AT WORK. I NEVER STOP WORKING.

I know the victims in this crisis. I have counted the children's heads. I know who they are, where they come from, down to the instant they were born. I KNOW THEM. I know their family situations. I hear their cries.

I know the drug cartels across the river, each man, from the bottom to the top. What they hide from people, they cannot hide from me. I know the mules who smuggle men across the border and the deep pockets that paid them to go there.

Watch as I change everything. The border. The people at the border. The Clown in the White House. Watch as I slay the bear and the dragon and sweep the place clean. Watch me adorn it with fine stones, precious stones, the likes of which you've never seen.

A gold house. A lighthouse. A treasure box full of wisdom and righteousness. Leadership that leads with MY GOALS in their hearts.

Thy borders are not a defense, to run people off. They are a gateway, and I AM THE GATE. Bring me your tired and your poor, your storm tossed and I will give comfort.

You do not see. You label yourselves AMERICANS and wrap yourselves in the flag, but everyone that wishes to can become an AMERICAN. That is your purpose. That is MY PURPOSE. I would have a land where all men can become free, and until I SAY SO she will remain free so that her light, MY LIGHT can shine into the earth, a city set on a hill, a safe place of hope.

Here is your responsibility. Not pride. "Look at me! I'm an American." Truthfully, some who use the name do not deserve it. You may be born here, but do you live up to the name? Those that steal and plunder and destroy are not AMERICANS at all.

I know those who are mine. I have marked them. And I know every AMERICAN whether he has ever set foot here or not.

It is not about borders. It is about spirit. A man is an American if he is one at heart. I will bless this land that I love from her borders to her gulfstream waters and make of her a beacon.

They will say, "Let's go there. Let's be free. Let's become AMERICANS and live where God shines brightly."

You can't see it now, but know that I will do it.

O, America, afflicted and storm-tossed. I will lay thy gates with fine stones, pave thy streets with gold, and make of thee a place of safety, a land of prosperity that no one can come against but everyone longs to enter.

America, America, I shed my grace on thee and crown thy good with brotherhood from sea to shining sea. The mouth of the Lord, King of heaven and earth, Almighty God, Lord of Hosts and Adonai hath spoken it this April 30, 2021.

Image by OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments