Go Forward Without Fear


I have been seeing 9-1-1 for several days.
I picked up groceries and the bag with the eggs in it (the most fragile item) was number 9 of 11. I played solitaire on my phone and scored 911. These are but 2 of a half-dozen instances.

One morning the Holy Spirit spoke to me about 9 and 11 in the Scriptures and applied it to our calendar. What a fascinating look at how specific God is. One of those, I want to stress in particular. I wondered, at the time, why He said, "9 Supreme Court Justices." Now, I do not. There will be no stacking of the Supreme Court.

This morning the Lord again referred to 9-1-1 with the following word:

There is emergency in the enemy's camp, not in mine. Did you honestly think I would be unprepared? I set the world in orbit. I commanded the seas where to come and go no further. I know all the stars by names, and their numbers innumerable. I set the future into place according to MY PLAN. The enemy's plans are open and exposed to me. This is a battle with me holding the map. I know his strategy, his next footsteps, and I FAR OUTWEIGH HIM. I have more soldiers, more heavenly forces, than he could ever dream of. I AM SLYER AND CRAFTIER AND MORE POWERFUL than him. Do not make me small and inefficient, ineffective. Do not place us in a level playing field. I OWN THE FIELD. It is mine to do with as I wish, and I have placed MY POWER and AUTHORITY into the hands of men and armed them for the fight.

DO NOT EXCHANGE THE EAGLE FOR A FLOCK OF TURKEYS.

Quit ye like men. Be strong and of good courage. (1Sam 4:9, "quit" or "become like"; Deut 31:6 and others) For the battle is the Lord's and the power of the battle, won at Calvary. I defeated all of hell. What is this but a small thing to me, held to light against that?

"Go forward to the fight without fear!" (1Sam 4:9 BBE)

This foe is as nothing to me and his slaves as chaff in the wind, burnt up by the breath of my mouth. Drowned by the fountain of living waters that flow from MY HEART.

There he is, that old serpent, the devil, drowning. For he cannot swim. He cannot even float. Think back. What happened to unrighteousness in Noah's day? Did any man stop it? Nay, they did not even see it coming. Did the enemy stop it? No, he could not. Nor could he stop life from springing up afterward.

He cannot stop the rain. He cannot prevent the wind. He is resigned to the flames and extinction. I have set that into place too. He will end up where I have decided to put him in the state I have set into being.

Do not fear, my beloved church, but set your face like flint and rejoice. Shout the victory because your victory IS MINE saith the Lord.

"For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed." (Isaiah 50:7)

"And it came to pass at the seventh time, when the priests blew with the trumpets, Joshua said unto the people, Shout; for the LORD hath given you the city." (Joshua 6:16)


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments