Master Architect


Note* I have several visions to share over the next week and feel to give an explanation for them in my life, as it is a relatively new thing. Look for that post sometime in the future but know that what God speaks to me are His words and not mine. I am clear on the difference.

I saw the stars in the pavement of the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the front of the famous Chinese Theater. When I asked what they meant, the Lord said as follows:

The Lord says:
"No more will these places be filled with the glory of individuals, shrines to human accomplishments without any mention of me.

What man has enjoyed of entertainment originated in me.
Any ability to act, to sing, to paint, to draw, or sew comes from me. Look at the earth. Look at my creation. See the birds, how varied and talented they are. See the sea creatures, how strange and awe-inspiring. See how precise I am, that I created down to the finest, infinitesimal detail, things you have to enlarge with lenses to study. See how varied I am. I created dry places, extreme deserts, and high places, mountain views. I created the tropics, the long Amazon river. I created the African savanna and its mesh of animals. I made the lion to roar, the dog to bark.

I am the Master of workmanship, a Master of craft.


I sculpted man in my image, after my likeness. I sewed Adam and Eve clothing to wear.

I am a Master architect. I designed the heavenly city and modeled Noah's ark, he got the plans for it from me. I designed the tabernacle, the temple ... yes, Solomon's glory came from my design.

I chose a carpenter to raise my Son because I love to craft and build. I created motherhood, that softness of mother and child is my design.

But see also the flowers. Those are mine. From the delicate to the bold, I chose each one. I gave it its habitat, its color variety, its structure. I wanted reds and greens and yellows and blues. Color is my idea. I did not make the world to be gray. I made all pleasant scents from floral to food. I knew what any combination of elements would smell like, would taste like. I made salty and spicy and sweet.

To imply anything evolved on its own is foolish. The enemy has deceived man into believing such stupidity.

I measured the ocean in the palm of my hand. I knew its volume and weight. I crafted each river and tossed it over mountain and cliff to roar and splash and gurgle. I made the quiet places, the sheltered garden, and the vast open plain.

The morning dew and evening damp is mine. The colors of sunrise, the sunset's last flash. Mine. I sent the snow. I froze water into ice. I cause springtime to blossom with new life each year. I gave autumn its brilliance. I created it all to enjoy. It makes me happy. YOU make me happy.

But I will not give my credit to another. I will not allow men to pervert their precious gift. That voice you have that sounds like an angel is actually more powerful than any sound they emit. It is my voice. Each inflection, each pure tone, from the deepest voices to the highest trill came from me.

The only star that matters is mine. Don't misunderstand me. I am proud of you, but that gift of song, of language, of book, of craftsmanship, came from me. I am in all things, for I created all things, and I will get all the glory for what great things I have done and what great things I will do in the future.

Just wait and see what i have already set into motion. You will stare in astonishment and say, 'That's amazing!' And I will reply, 'I knew it would be all along.'"

"And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, 4 To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, 5 And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship."(Exodus 31:3-5)

Image by Evgeni Tcherkasski from Pixabay

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments