I Am


I had a vision of a well-known minister pacing the platform and praying. It was as if I were a listener in the crowd, but though I could hear him, I could not understand a word he spoke. Instead, I heard a series of nonsense words, “Ba ba ba ba,” like what a child would say while learning to talk.

I asked the Lord what this meant, and He spoke the following:

"Those in the church make for themselves comfortable pews in order to stand and worship, but I would that they stand and worship and then I will pad the pew. They seek their personal comfort first. Seek my face first, be uncomfortable, then I will give you comfort. You wish to have the reward before you seek me, but the reward comes to those who seek me with a pure heart. Stand and be counted amongst those whose desire is toward me, without looking to your surroundings. See me, alone, and then I will give you all the other things. Were not these My words? If I can feed the sparrow, then I will feed you, man and woman of little (small) faith."

"Stop laying out the plans for me to follow. I have the plans. Trust me to accomplish them in full. Faith is belief without seeing, but you desire to see in order to believe. Stop putting my work within your limited mindset. Do not place me in a box but accept that I will do what I will do when I choose to do it and it will work fully, to its best result. I will always have the last word, or those who choose their own way (voice), who sit in the pew first and then ask me to speak, will hear nothing, and their words to me become a sounding gong and a clanging cymbal. There is no love involved but personal pride and greed and even fear. Without seeing your state, you become deaf to my voice like a child hearing only 'ba ba ba' and content to hear it, worse, interpreting it as words I did not say."

"I have not come to ease the righteous but to bring sinners to repentance, in the church and out of it. If it makes you uncomfortable, then so be it. You would hear a little over here and a little over there, but not too much at once, lest it shift you out of your comfortable pew. I would rather you sacrifice the pew and gain your soul. I have tried to show you this in the last year. I do not need walls in order to work. I am not limited to places of light but can enter the deepest darkness. Darkness and light are alike to me. You give me your limited human vision and thereby shorten my hand to save. I cannot possibly know more or understand more than you do, or so you think."

"Shall the pot say to the potter, 'Why have you made me thus?' Or instead, will you choose to believe I have it all well in hand? Will you be willing to sacrifice your comfort and trust me to deliver and reward? Did not I give Paul the best house of Caesar to live in instead of a prison? Did not I give him peace in the face of certain death? Yea, many times. He was in perils often, yet I delivered him out of them all. I unlocked the prison, yea, the entire city to free Peter. Nothing is too hard for me, but here is the difference—they sought my face first. They forsook houses and lands, family and brethren, to preach my kingdom, and I did not once forget to provide for them. What you fail to see, what deafens your ears to my voice in this hour, is the very thing that will set you free."

"I AM all you need."


"Who set the worlds into orbit? Who told the sea where to stop on land? Does not the sun rise in the east at my command?"

"You are like hollow shells, treats without filling, and someone bites into it and it splinters. There is no substance. Except you be filled with my Spirit, you will be consumed, and what will be left then of what your hands have built? An empty pew. An abandoned house of worship. Shells."

"Or be filled with my glory now, in this coming hour, and be richly provided for, amongst a wicked people, some of them in the church, who cannot hear or see what I work for all the darkness that they have chosen to dwell in."

~~~

“He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. 7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. 9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.” (Mk 7:6-9)

"For with stammering [foreign, mocking] lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. 12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear." (Is 28:12)

Image by Thomas B. from Pixabay

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments