His Heart for the Children


The Lord has spoken a number of things to me, the last few days. It would take too much space to put them all here at once, so I have been asking which one to share first, and He used the words of a friend to lead me.

I must preface it all by saying this initial revelation ties into the others in context. What do I mean by that? Well, when the Lord speaks, the thoughts will hold the same meaning. Sometimes, it isn't clear to me how or why but if I seek Him and wait, He will explain. For this reason, when He spoke two words to me about the nation, the other morning, and then lead me to Malachi 3:11, I knew it was related.

Again, God has given me confirmation several times, since then. What do I mean by that? Take for instance, He once said, "Harrisburg, New Zealand," and I had no idea if that was an actual place or not. Surprise! It is. I did not know of such a city. That it exists is totally God speaking to me.

With all of that said, let's read Malachi 3:11. I urge you to think on these things and take them to heart.

The verse says, "And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts." (KJV)

This verse is referring back to how the Israelites were not tithing (giving their firstfruits to God), stated in verse 10. This is important. Never take a verse out of context. Also, we must know it is Old Testament. When Jesus came, died, and was Resurrected, defeating the devil, He rebuked the devourer. It has been done already. It is up to us to enforce it through our tithes and through our words. We speak from the place of His victory.

Yet, the Lord spoke the verse to me in the context of the nation, which left me wondering. Then He urged me to look up a number of the words in the original Hebrew, and He reminded me of what minister Dutch Sheets often does when he's teaching. He will take each meaning of the Hebrew and insert it into the verse. This way you catch all the nuances.

To keep this short(er), I will focus on four words and phrases: fruits, ground, cast her fruit, and field.

"Fruits" means "of the ground (produce), offspring (children), progeny of the womb." It comes from another word meaning "to bear fruit" and "to grow."

Similarly, if we define the phrase "cast her fruit," it means "make childless, to cause barrenness, to cause abortion, to miscarry, to bereave, to rob of children."

Now both "ground" and "field" can mean "land." "Ground" can also mean "territory" and "country."

There are moments when the Lord speaks and what you learn socks you in the gut. This was one of mine. He has spoken to me several times about the issue of abortion. God is against it 100%. But here, in this verse, is a picture of His heart.

We can read this verse this way, "And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the THE CHILDREN OF YOUR COUNTRY; neither shall your vine MISCARRY or CAUSE ABORTION before the time in the LAND, saith the Lord of hosts."

Remember, God has already rebuked the devourer, the devil. Satan was defeated, once and for all. But here is an element of the promise our Father wants us to apply. We must rebuke the devil's hold on our children, born and unborn. The devil has devoured them, both literally and spiritually and mentally.

ENOUGH! I REBUKE YOU, SATAN! YOU WILL NOT DESTROY OUR CHILDREN ANY MORE.

This brings me to His words this morning.

I had a vision of a demon in someone's house, surrounded by toys. The demon was told to leave but when he tried to walk out the door, the person prevented him. I saw him then in their car, in the back seat, with those toys in a large paper sack in his lap. I cannot describe the demon's appearance except that he was the size of a child, maybe 8 or 9 years old or perhaps younger.

The Lord says, "I have come to heal children and childhoods. I will heal you of that childhood pain you've hung onto. I will set you free of it. You will no longer need to cling to the hurts of the past for security. You will not remember what this or that adult did that troubled you, or what things you lost or missed out on. In fact, you will search for the pain and be unable to find it. Turn to me and find healing. I am your Father, Abba, Daddy. Begin to laugh again. We will laugh together."

"Knock knock. Who's there? God. God who? God who loves you."

“It's never too late to become like a little child, for heaven is made up of children. I delight in their laughter, in their inventiveness. I am a creative God and have made you creative. I am joy, and that joy shall become your strength. Laughter heals the heart and infuriates the enemy. He would keep you locked into the past, depressed and in despair, and in that way, keep his hold on you. I have set you free of all that through my Son. Dare to believe. Dare to act on it and throw your arms wide and relinquish what was in order to enjoy what is and what will be. The future is ripe, the tastiest fragrant fruit, and it's burgeoning with laughter, enjoyment, and FUN. Yes, there will be responsibilities but interlaced with extreme joy, uncontainable joy such as you've never known. So stop harboring the guilt and regret, stop clinging to your old toys, and look to me for freedom. Let's run and dance together."

"We'll have a footrace. On the count of three ... one, two ... THREE! See you at the top!"



"But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein." (Luke 18:16-17 KJV)

Image by Pexels from Pixabay

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com

Comments