Tell Them I'm Coming


"Tell them I'm coming."

I heard these words from the King of kings in the following statement: "Satan is a liar and a murderer, a deceiver. I did not defeat him and take the keys of death and hell to hand them back to him. Did not I say, 'If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray then I will hear from heaven and I will heal their land? They have prayed, and I have heard. I am coming. Tell them, Suzanne, that I am coming." "

He followed it with Philippians 4:4. "Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice." Rejoicing in the face of difficulty seems counterintuitive, except when the Savior of the world says, "I am coming."

He speaks to the weary, to the confused, to the frustrated. "I am coming, Suzanne."

He didn't stop there. He spoke to the angry, to our need to react. He asked me a question. "Do you know what vengeance is, Suzanne?"

I have learned from experience and from the instruction of others simply to allow Him to speak, so I asked, "What is it, Lord?"

Romans 12:19 in the King James says, "Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." I like it in the Passion Translation even more. "Beloved, don’t be obsessed with taking revenge, but leave that to God’s righteous justice. For the Scriptures say: 'If you don’t take justice in your own hands, I will release justice for you,” says the Lord.'"

This fits with His response.

He replied, "It isn't anger and bitterness. It isn't revenge. It isn't what man thinks it is. That would make me out of control and inconsistent. It is my holy judgment. It is light driving out darkness. Sometimes, it is mercy. Your idea of vengeance isn't my idea of vengeance. I do not enjoy it. It isn't fueled by hate and strife. That isn't my way. I know what people read in my Word and then say of me, but ... that was then and this is now. I created a new and better covenant, based on better promises. I am the God of grace. I came to give life. I deal with my enemies, but my enemies, your enemies, are not people, and vengeance driven by strife, by revenge, is not how I handle things. How you handle things is to walk by faith and leave the 'doing' up to me."

He said, "Tell them. Tell them how I am. Speak of my character. God of all comfort. God of mercy and grace. God of hope. God of love. I am love. Blessed are those who do not see and yet believe in me. Blessed are those who hear my voice and follow it. Blessed are those who know me as I really am and not as how men paint me. Their portrait is not accurate. My portrait is painted in the secret place by those to whom I reveal my heart. They see me. They know me. And to them, I talk face-to-face, as Moses. They are vessels of glory, fit for the Master's use. The place for miracles I described to you."

He said, "...It takes many vessels, a variety of vessels, hands and feet and arms and fingers and tongues and even inward parts to make up my body. It takes cooperation individually and corporately for the body to work. As was said [by one speaker], I cannot have [only] three fingers on one hand. I cannot walk without kneecaps. The hand cannot say to the eye, 'I have no need of thee.' Nor the foot to the arm, 'Get out of my way.' The hand holds the sword that hangs on the body's side, around the body's waist, on the body's hip. The legs provide support for the swing which weight rises on the shoulders. Yea, even the neck has a part to play, and the eyes, which see the target, but it is the head which knows what to do and communicates it. Tell them this."

Yes, Lord.

He said, "When my people, who are my body, work together to swing the sword in prayer, who make intercession their focus, will raise their voices and declare the victory that I have already won, then I will always hear it, and I will always respond to their faith, and I will always act. But ... leave the 'how' up to me."

~❤~

5 Fingers of His Hand:
"And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:" (Ephesians 4:11-12)

Better Covenant:
"But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises." (Hebrews 8:6)

Body of Christ:
"But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him." (1 Corinthians 12:18)

"And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you." (1 Corinthians 12:21)

God of:
"Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:" (Romans 15:5)

"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." (Romans 15:13)

"And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen." (Romans 16:20)

"Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;" (2 Corinthians 1:3)

"Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you." (2 Corinthians 13:11)

"But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you." (1 Peter 5:10)

Image by Sasin Tipchai from Pixabay

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments