Sing! Preach! Prophesy!


I had three separate visions upon waking this morning, January 1, 2021.

By way of brief explanation, I have included the scripture references God used in the order He spoke them, after each one. I am a student of the Word of God. I read all during the day, but I am not capable of putting verses together in this manner under my own mental strength. Instead, it is how the Holy Spirit tends to speak to me. I encourage you to look the scriptures up and study them. Often, I receive much more insight as I meditate on each one.

In the first, I saw a room full of people of all ages and cultures and races. They were milling about, talking to each other. From above, as if over the room, I heard a voice speak, like that of a minister prophesying. He said, "You will change nations and kingdoms. I have given you to lift up and create, to build and to plant, and enforce my will on the earth."

Some in the room asked, "Who are you speaking to? Who is this prophesy for?"

And the voice said, "All of you. For I have poured out My spirit upon all flesh. You, sons and daughters, will prophesy. You, old men, shall dream dreams. You, young men, shall see visions. Upon all of My servants and My handmaids has the Holy Spirit fallen and because of you, none shall tear down and destroy in My holy mountain."

References: Jeremiah 1:10; Isaiah 11:9, Joel 2:28-29; Acts 2:17-28

In the second vision, I saw a woman. The Holy Spirit called her Sarah, Abraham's wife. The Lord said, "She could not give birth to Isaac, until I changed her name and she confessed it. She had to say she was Sarah to receive the fulfillment of the promise." He says, "Speak over yourself what I have spoken. For I have called you by My name, and you are Mine. Believe it and act like it. For you are a royal priesthood, a holy nation, called to sing My praises so that signs and wonders will happen in the earth."

References: Isaiah 43:1; 1Pe 2:9

Signs and wonders: Acts 2:22,43, 4:30, 5:12, 14:3, Rm 15:9, 2 Cor 12:12, Heb 2:4


In the third vision, I saw a particular policeman-canine team. I recalled the name of the dog and that he is a hero. He caught a criminal that jumped from a bridge and suffered great injury in the fall but survived.

I asked, "What is it, Lord? What am I supposed to see?"

He replied, "If I can guide a dog to find a criminal, if a dog can do My will, then why do you doubt My plans for you? For I know the plans I have for you, plans for good and not for evil, to give you hope and an expected end. This is the way I have chosen to operate, now walk in it. Do not turn to the right or the left, but make a straight path for your feet, and I will guide you in the way that you should walk. I am with you always, remember? I am prepared for what you face. Nothing surprises Me. I am able to do that which you have committed to Me. I will bring all things to your good when you trust Me. The dog trusts Me. My people do not. A donkey spoke for Me, the birds sing My praises, My church is silent. SING! PREACH! PROPHESY! Go into all the world and BE My disciples, stretching forth My hand to heal. Go and I will back you up, My power will be seen in you. Be not afraid of evil tidings but trust in Me and see what I can accomplish."

References: Jeremiah 29:11; Isaiah 30:21; Hebrews 12:13; Psalm 32:8; Matthew 28:20; 2Ti 1:12; Romans 8:28; Mark 16:15; Acts 4:30; Psalm 145:10-12; Psalm 112:7

Image by WikiImages from Pixabay<

----------
Suzanne D. Williams
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com

Comments