You Can't Stop The Rain


The following word was given to me, October of 2020:

You can’t escape the rain.

It falls on the just and the unjust, the wheat and the tares. It affects everyone.

It waters the earth and causes it to bring forth and bud, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater because I willed it to work that way.

No man can stop it from falling. No man can restrain it or hold it back.

Though you run from it, it still lands on you.

Where will you go from my presence? If you flee into the heavens, I am there. If you make your bed in hell, I am there. If you go into the depths of the sea, even there shall my hand guide you. You can’t keep from getting wet.

You can’t stop the rain, but you can collect it and share what you’ve collected. Drink deep and pass it on to the next person. Here is refreshment without price.

Not a stagnant swamp but a river, living water collected in the fields, in the streets. Water in motion. Water flows to retain its purity, and its movement changes its environment. It shifts the sands where it will, sending detritus downstream. It molds rocks to fit its shape. It moves things from one location to another. It is transportation.

It works closely with the wind. It is united with the wind in its motion. It is always heaven sent, carried on the wind to the earth, and there, heated by the sun, it evaporates and returns to heaven, which sent it.

I cause the rain. I am the wind. I am the sun. The entire process is mine and where I send it, when I send it, mine alone to choose.

You are the soil, whose duty it is to receive the rain. The soil doesn’t change the rain. The rain changes the soil. The amount of rain you receive determines what kind of soil you are and what you grow and if you bear fruit.

You cannot escape the rain. It will affect you, either because you are standing in it, welcoming it, or even if you have run indoors. I am there, too. The rain fills the cisterns, the water pumped from the ground, from the rivers, and then you drink it.

I have created it for you to enjoy. Man cannot live without it. This was my plan. Do not think the rain will not affect you in some manner.

You cannot control the sun. You cannot control the wind. You cannot stop the rain.

I send the rain, or I hold it back. I create green valleys and barren deserts. The placement of water is up to me, where it lives, where it travels, if it falls. But when it falls, it affects everyone in some manner. You can embrace it, experience it, let it change you, or you can settle for a sip. How much you enjoy is up to you.

So, look up, be washed, and drink deep. This is better. But if you choose otherwise, do not think you can avoid what I am about to do. Your next glass came from me.

Additional reading: Ps 139:7-10; Is 55:1, 10-11; Mt 5:45; Mt 13:18-23, 24-30; Jn 3:7-8; Jn 4:10, 14; 1Ti 6:17; Rev 22:1

Image by Khusen Rustamov from Pixabay

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com

Comments