King of Israel

"We, as His body, the body of Christ, pray that He would work in them knowledge of Himself and His will for their people and their individual lives."

“And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged him to be crucified.” (Mark 15:15)

THIS WILL NOT happen twice. The government produced the son of man, Barabbas, to replace the Son of Man, Jesus, and sent Him to be crucified so they could have their antichrist. The Christ is King and will not lay down His life again as it His life has already fulfilled all of the law and the demands of sin.

They can resurrect the temple, but its mechanisms are meaningless and without profit.

"But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;" (Hebrews 9:11)

I am the temple who the Son of God abides in (1 Corinthians 6:19). Me, Suzanne D. Williams, and you, child of God. The presence of Christ, who is the Holy Ghost, has taken up permanent residence here, within these walls of flesh. He abides in the heavens for He is God. He abides within me, for He is Savior. He works in me and through me because He is Spirit, the active breath of the Father. When I speak, He speaks, as long as I am surrendered to Him and listening to Him and leaning into Him twenty-four-seven. This is not a once-in-a-while posture to be assumed for prayer and services, but He works through my words and actions in every location I inhabit. There is not a moment I’m in that I am not listening to Him and seeking His voice.

God protects His people for He is King of Israel, God of Israel, Lover of Israel. This is irrespective of who they are, whether they trust Him, believe in Him as Jesus their Messiah, or even believe He exists. He does exist. He is King of Jews, of Israel, of the whole earth. He is God who keeps covenant to eternal generations (Deuteronomy 7:9). His word to Abraham, to Isaac, and Jacob has been fulfilled many times over. From them has been made many generations in multiple nations across this earth. He knows every person, every descendant, down to their most infinite detail. He forgets no one and has plans for each one. When they press into Him, they will hear it and He will guide them to it. There is no one exempted from His redemptive death and eternal life. But revelation is needed by each person, and for this we, as His body, the body of Christ, pray that He would work in them knowledge of Himself and of His will for their people and their individual lives.

“You are so intimately aware of me, Lord. You read my heart like an open book and you know all the words I’m about to speak before I even start a sentence! You know every step I will take before my journey even begins. You’ve gone into my future to prepare the way, and in kindness you follow behind me to spare me from the harm of my past. With your hand of love upon my life, you impart a blessing to me.” (Psalms 139:3-5 TPT)

This word below He spoke to me in part on April 15, 2024, and in remainder this morning, April 16, 2024. His heart is for us to prosper and for His goodness to be revealed. For this, we seek. For the world’s redemption, we believe and go forth as the nature and character of God among them.

I AM ALIVE. I am here now. I am not “coming in the future,” (implying only). I desire my bride. I long to come and receive her to me to be before my face, but for today, right now, WALK BY FAITH. I am not shaking the kingdoms to shake you out of them, but to blend you into them. Go forth into all the world and preach the gospel. No longer wait at home for the empty (one) to find me among you. Go retrieve them. I love them. Work among them, and follow the Spirit who leads you. I am coming, but it is for a spotless bride, strong in us. God is not an abstract person, a collective being who ministers from “way up there,” but He is your Father, on the throne of heaven, your Savior, the Son of Man, Son of God, I am human still, and the Spirit of God who should be in you and also can be upon you.

I am coming to shake the nations, but not to shake you from each other, but to gather you together to go out and seek the one that is lost.

The church is not just those who are alive but also those who went before and the prayers of these, the actions of these, still work life among you. The anointing of their work done in faith continues to change the soil of the nation around you and across this earth. Trust and believe, for their work is not forgotten but alive and active and fervent.

“Confess and acknowledge how you have offended one another and then pray for one another to be instantly healed, for tremendous power is released through the passionate, heartfelt prayer of a godly believer!” (James 5:16 TPT)

Trust and believe and see what I can accomplish among you both here and in Israel and across this earth where my hands and feet live.

On Shaking, READ: Hebrews 13:26-28; Haggai 2:21

Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash


----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.suzannedwilliams.com
www.feelgoodromance.com

Comments