I Will Do It


The following Word from the Lord was given to me on April 8, 2021. I must make a brief statement about the force of its content. As I have said many times, I do not know why God speaks to me in this manner, but it is not up to me to alter or change WHAT He said or HOW He said it. I must be obedient to release it at the time of His choosing. I can tell you, though, the presence of God was on me in such strength afterwards, not as peace of atmosphere but as incredible weight.

Also, where the Lord says statements of judgment, any words referring to an enemy is addressed to the devil and his cohorts and to the wicked who continue in their wickedness, both in government and in the church or other arenas. They ARE NOT meant for His redeemed sons and daughters, the faithful, or the remnant who are standing in faith and prayer. Capitalization is as He spoke it.

The Lord says, “Sit with me as I make thy enemies my footstool, as I crush them under my feet.

There is no (your) striving against sin (Heb 12:4). I WILL DO IT (the striving), in this hour, AND I WILL HAVE COMPLETE VICTORY.

There will not be left one brick upon another that they have built. I WILL TEAR IT ALL DOWN AND BEGIN ANEW. In the tearing and in the building, I WILL BE GLORIFIED, and what I build will not be like any other, but it will be my own unique design, crafted by the MASTER BUILDER, GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.

NO ONE ELSE CAN DO MY WORK AND IT STAND THE TEST OF TIME. NO ONE ELSE CAN CRAFT LIKE ME! I CREATED A MAN, A LIVING BREATHING MAN, OUT OF DUST!

The very soil at creation formed what I told it to, changing its cellular structure to become bones and organs and blood. But even then, it did not become alive UNTIL I BREATHED ON IT.

IT IS MY LIFE SENT FORTH FROM MY VOICE THAT DOES WHAT I SEND IT TO DO.

The earth is MINE and the fullness thereof. Beside me there is no one else. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO PUSH AGAINST THE ALMIGHTY? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, O MAN OF DUST, TO TELL ME WHAT I WILL NOT DO?

This nation IS MINE, and I WILL HAVE IT AS AN INHERITANCE. I WILL HAVE MY CHURCH WITHIN IT, MY CHILDREN WHOM I LOVE, TO RULE AND REIGN HERE OVER ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY.

I WILL HAVE IT, AND I WILL SEE THEM SUCCEED. WHAT I HAVE NOT BUILT I WILL DESTROY AND RETURN IT TO THE DUST THAT I CREATED.

THAT'S RIGHT! EVEN THE DUST IS MINE. YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING WITHOUT ME, AND EVEN THAT NOTHING COMES BECAUSE I PROVIDED THE TOOLS.

The substance you model into your idols came FROM MY HANDS, and your idols are NOT its proper use. How dare you build a golden calf from what I PROVIDED and build it DIRECTLY IN MY VIEW with the stench of Egypt still on your clothing, the waters of the Red Sea barely closed behind you.

The onions of Egypt you desire to taste once more ARE MY CREATION. You cannot and WILL NOT EVER ESCAPE FROM ME. I would have mercy and not sacrifice, humility and not judgment. I WILL bring peace. And safety. And success. And no man will stop it. No wall of lies will prevent MY NEXT MOVE. No amount of darkness can stand against me nor cover up your wicked roots.

What I have chosen to do in this hour, I WILL DO, in the way I have said I will do it. I am faithful. I am eternal. I ALONE AM GOD. Watch now as I prove it.”

References:
"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and THEIR RIGHTEOUSNESS IS OF ME, saith the LORD." (Isaiah 54:17)

(BBE) "No instrument of war which is formed against you will be of any use; and every tongue which says evil against you will be judged false. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness comes from me, says the Lord."

"For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which SHALL DEVOUR THE ADVERSARIES. 28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I WILL RECOMPENSE, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." (Hebrews 10:26-31)

Image by intographics from Pixabay

----------
Suzanne D. Williams, Author
www.feelgoodromance.com
www.suzannedwilliams.com


Comments